We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Pop Culture DMT References Options

Psychelectric
#1 Posted : 1/19/2018 1:07:45 AM

Curiouser and curiouser

I couldn't find a thread that shared pop culture references to DMT, and I'd seen these pretty recently so figured I'd just share them. I would encourage other people who know of strange drug trip out, pop culture scenes, to share some more too.

Rick and Morty: Jerry's Freak Out

Adventure Time: Wildest Dream
"Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here’s Tom with the weather."

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

AikyO
#2 Posted : 1/19/2018 1:22:39 PM

Neō KyK ĖntheŌnaut

Alex Grey's video for Tool

Vicarious - Tool (Alex Grey Video)

Tool - Parabola (Alexy Grey Video)

A trip scene from Adventure Time:

The Glasses of Nercodicon - Adventure Time

There's also the episode with the cycle of life by Masaaki Yuasa that has a psychedelic vibe, among many others.

Trips with the spice:

Enter The Void - Trip Scene

Blueberry - Ayahuasca Scene
安心精神芝簡単吸収前進
'''.'''''...'''''''..'~>\\\*'*¤@¤-.*;,^/ò°ò\^,,;*.-¤@¤*'*///<~'..'''''''...'''''.'''
*/(°_-_-_-_-_-_-,-:_:°_°::.:..((<u><u><u><u><u><vvv><vvv><vv><vvv>((",°^°FFF[[[--°°°___<<<```///---_°°°<<`_`_`°o°o°O°O°.°-)-(-°..°o.)°..O))°°(O°;';;'';;;''<°<°<<°°°<°°°<<<°°__-_---___---_°_°°___°°--°°_---____/__//___//__///__/_///_/_///_//o°oo°°oo°°oo°oo°°°ooo°o°o°o°o°o°°o°o°o^°^°^^°^°^°^°,,-.'''..--''__--```((-°-),-.-,,((),)(),)
.°o;;;^`^_<<<8>>>_^`^,,,O.°

TGO
#3 Posted : 1/19/2018 7:09:05 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Some related threads, mostly involving Movies, Documentaries, and TV shows:

Movies or Tv-series featuring Ayahuasca or DMT (List)

Ayahuasca on STARZ' Ash vs Evil Dead TV Show

"ayahuasca" on a popular animated television show

New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish