We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
5-meo-dmt HCL --------> Freebase Options

GuruD
#1 Posted : 4/25/2017 9:57:36 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi,

I was wondering whether or not it would be relatively simple to convernt 5-meo-dmt HCL to Freebase?

I was thinking that I could simply mix the HCL with an even amount of pickling lime aka calcium hydroxide and add a little bit of water to make it into a small paste, then put it in a small jar and cover with a minimal amount of isopropyl alcohol, shaking periodically, and let it sit overnight. Then simply filter the solution and evaporate the alchol to be left with a smokable, freebase 5-meo-dmt product.

If anyone has any experience doing this or something similar, or has converted 5-meo-dmt HCL into freebase in any other way, I would really appreciate receiving some suggestions or advice. Thanks.
Yew ken knot mayk mi knull bee kuhz eye am gohd sew kyndli phuhk awf withe yor knahtzee skair taktiks

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 4/26/2017 12:23:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have no experience with that particular conversion but I think it should work. You could probably substitute calcium hydroxide for sodium carb... But yeah I'd give it a try Smile

Bancopuma
#3 Posted : 1/17/2018 11:43:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is the tek to go for...tried & tested and nice & simple...dreamer042 also did it your way with calcium hydroxide and it seemed to work fine too.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=30524