We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I want to know what it was that made me see what I saw that was so amazing where I was so happy Options

Jv303
#1 Posted : 1/15/2018 1:16:56 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I don't know what happened but one of my best trips out of my xvape v-one2.0 at 10.0 watt but we were in a car and all of a sudden the car literally turned into a spaceship with a frequency in the background and we could not help it and cannot stop laughing for about 7-8 mins it was unreal I couldn't believe that we now was in a spaceship does anyone know why or what happened cause I'm trying to recreate the setting but not sure what happened

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Intezam
#2 Posted : 1/15/2018 10:02:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

what happened was: you was in a spaceship; you just called it ''a car'' by common creatures group consensus, in reality, spaceship is also not the good wornd for these demi-demoniac contraptions, when that pimped consensus is lifted also.... & again and the other, an-other veil goes...0ne(1) by 0ne(1) Laughing ...or...all at 0n(1)ce Shocked