We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Converting DMT Crystals to Goo for Dab Use Options

null24
#21 Posted : 8/24/2015 3:44:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Wait, what, butter? You want to smoke butter? With DMT? Ummm ok...anyone else want to field that? Wut?

Xtal is a hyperspace thing, you wouldn't understand. Nobody does.

So all these ' help! how do i get xtal from acacia' ' i hate goo because i don't know what it is' threads and now it's how to turn xtal to goo?Very happy You just can't please everyone.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

xa
#22 Posted : 8/24/2015 11:28:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

...for me it's so difficult get xtals from anything....ha ha ha it's so easy to get a goo...plenty of tek to get a full spectrum, jimjam...jungle...hoeny like things....stay quiet, made a tek with acacia and for sure you get a goo.

But, if can only get xtals...why dab them ??? made a machine or something else and enjoy the show...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

TGO
#23 Posted : 8/25/2015 12:28:20 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Laughing Null, you crack me up, man!

Make Shift wrote:
what is xtal ?

xtal: a shortened form of the word "crystal" typically used across drug enthusiast forums...

As in, damn, that is a big ol' DMT xtal!

Wink Wink
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Make Shift
#24 Posted : 9/7/2015 4:38:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

When you dab dmt, the best is to use hot or cold water? In forums about dabbing, different people have different opinions same like the vaporizing point of dmt. Some say cold water is easier on our throat, some say if it's hot water, there will be humidity in the rig making it less harsh and smooth by moisturising our throat.
Which is better and why?
In the lingering moments before you die your body releases DMT‬. The same drug that makes you dream. The same drug found in every living animal. It's not an evolutionary trick to make you survive. Your body is choosing to release this drug now because it believes your fate is too grim for you to comprehend. So you dream. You dream that everything will be fine. You dream that nothing happened at all. It's in this moment that your body sits across from you. It tells you 'looks like we're not gonna make it this time.' You sit around a fire and recollect the past before soon parting ways back to the atomic ether. Your body does this because it loves you. You have never met anyone like your body. Your body has been with you everyday, good and bad. It's even kept a journal of your life carved in scars. Your eyelashes always wiped the tears from your eyes.

#25 Posted : 9/9/2015 7:18:50 AM
DMT-Nexus member

xa-
the mini a/b is key and contains in the same move purification and defat and a far more efficient defat then shaking nps in the initial acid was - oh and you can skip the acid and go stb. Actually it is a b/a/b with the side benefit of producing NO GOO.

Also when you take out of freeze precep always enter a COLD room with a COLD fan for air dry. IF you can't have a cold room at least find a way to strap ice to the bottom of the dish while blowing air over it.

Certainly don't put it in a dehydrator with warm air like SWIK did thinking it would speed up the drying. It vaped all the goodies even though the dial temp was around 150 the air around the heater rose to much hotter.

Make shift to each his own. Personally I think that if you have cold water you have cooled air which some prefer in their lungs but which I think means more condensation of spice on the inside of your rig or lungs while warm air means it will enter more spacious and more comfortably with molecules further apart giving less spasm to the lungs.

Jv303
#26 Posted : 1/15/2018 1:10:24 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I took a dab of dmt out of my rig yesterday omg that shit was intense to the point where it was so amazing but at the same time I had to tell myself to relax I have never felt or experience what I experience and there's one batch I don't know what happened but one of my best trips out of my xvape v-one2.0 at 10.0 watt but we were in a car and all of a sudden the car literally turned into a spaceship we could not stop laughing for about 5 mins it was unreal couldn't believe that we now was in a spaceship does anyone know why or what happened cause I'm trying to recreate the setting but not sure what happened

PREV12