We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello this is my introduction essay Options

Duggie
#1 Posted : 1/14/2018 7:29:35 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I guess ill just tell a bit about myself, I'm currently in the U.S. of A, and my only goal is to dedicate my life to living a psychonautic lifestyle and writing about it.

After years of depression i was introduced to weed at the age of 14. Ever since breaking through the blindfold of anti-drug campaigns, ive found purpose in consuming various drugs, especially psychedelics. I could brag a bit about how far ive gone around the block, or i could merely say i think DMT is my natural next step. I'm here to learn how to extract and consume it safely and efficiently, and hopefully add meaningful words to my collection of trip reports.

Im writing this essay now in hopes of eventually gaining promotion to membership, because you all seem like a great bunch of people who share many of my interests. Thanks for reading.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

TGO
#2 Posted : 1/14/2018 9:50:18 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Welcome to the Nexus!

For faster promotion, be sure to fill out the questionnaire and to engage with the community in general, either through posts and/or through chat so we can get to know you better. Sharing trip reports, successful extractions or grows, art, music, extraction teks or improvements, or ideas can also help.

Also, if there is a thread that you want to post in but cannot you can post in the welcome areas with "re: whatever the thread is called" and if deemed necessary and appropriate, someone from the MOD team can move your post to the correct place.

Have fun and stay safe!

Smile
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish