We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Got access to these plants. Options

stoneyone
#1 Posted : 12/31/2017 12:13:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Got access to these..
In Hawaii.
What's a solid brew for 8?
Would be using FRESH cuttings.

hawaiian Chacruna
And unknown aya vine, cutting orifinally from George Harrison estates.
Thumbs up
stoneyone attached the following image(s):
20171230_102857.jpg (1,915kb) downloaded 198 time(s).
20171230_102238.jpg (1,605kb) downloaded 199 time(s).
20171230_102325.jpg (2,241kb) downloaded 199 time(s).
20171230_102912.jpg (1,647kb) downloaded 197 time(s).

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Jagube
#2 Posted : 12/31/2017 5:45:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

stoneyone wrote:
Got access to these..
In Hawaii.

Great pics!

Not to be a party pooper, but in the interest of safety and well-being of others you may want to put off the idea of pouring your brew for 7 souls until you have tested it on yourself.

It's irresponsible to pour for other people based solely on dosage recommendations from the Internet. This is a great forum with many experienced and knowledgeable members, but no one knows the potency of your plants.

I would suggest you brew at least 3 times what you feel would be a good dose for one person and test it on yourself starting from somewhere between half to a full 'single dose' and topping up if needed / desired.

Also for the testing protocol you may want to brew the vine and leaf separately, which will give you more room to adjust the vine / leaf ratio. If you brew them together, the ratio will be fixed.

Espurrr
#3 Posted : 12/31/2017 5:49:20 PM

Jagube wrote:
stoneyone wrote:
Got access to these..
In Hawaii.

Great pics!

Not to be a party pooper, but in the interest of safety and well-being of others you may want to put off the idea of pouring your brew for 7 souls until you have tested it on yourself.

It's irresponsible to pour for other people based solely on dosage recommendations from the Internet. This is a great forum with many experienced and knowledgeable members, but no one knows the potency of your plants.

I would suggest you brew at least 3 times what you feel would be a good dose for one person and test it on yourself starting from somewhere between half to a full 'single dose' and topping up if needed / desired.

Also for the testing protocol you may want to brew the vine and leaf separately, which will give you more room to adjust the vine / leaf ratio. If you brew them together, the ratio will be fixed.

im pretty sure those 8 people know what they're getting themselves into
no one is forcing liquid down anybody's throat

stoneyone
#4 Posted : 12/31/2017 8:50:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jagube wrote:
stoneyone wrote:
Got access to these..
In Hawaii.

Great pics!

Yeah, I completely get what you are saying. For some I'm sure it's a must..

But to say the least, every one knows what they are getting themselves into. It's a much respected plant medicine, all have done multiple forms of dmt, HEaVy! pan cyan trips, ect...we don't always stick protocal. Sometimes get our butts kicked. Blow our egos .But we go deep..
Anyeays, As we all know plant medicines very greatly from one person to another even if from the same batch. And often if it's your time to blow your mind, the plants know.

As of right now we are thinking of a 2/1 ratio. 100ish grams aya per person, 50ish grams chacurna pp. Making a big brew, taking small shots around the circle every 15ish min untill desired effects.

pinkoyd
#5 Posted : 1/5/2018 9:52:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extraordinary knowledgeSenior Member

Your plan sounds reasonable enough stoney, but there's nothing wrong with a test drive to get a feel for the material.

What happens if that Psychotria is not viridis, but something like P.ipcacuanha? I'd sure like to know before I dove into the deep end.
I already asked Alice.

tregar
#6 Posted : 1/13/2018 3:38:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

15g dry = ? g fresh

15g dry is a usual single normal moderate amount.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Mister_Niles
#7 Posted : 1/13/2018 6:47:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

[/quote]
im pretty sure those 8 people know what they're getting themselves into
no one is forcing liquid down anybody's throat[/quote]

Know your medicine before you share it. Don't fuck around. Seriously.
Welcome Home Mister_Niles. We've Been Waiting For You.

"Don't worry. When it happens, you won't be able to not let it do its thing. You won't have the ability to distinguish a pen from a hippopotamus"
- Art Van D'lay

Legarto Rey
#8 Posted : 1/14/2018 9:42:32 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey brother, I suspect the only real commentary you require is, "I'm so jealous"!! Likely, Mr Hawaiian chacruna himself, tregar, concurs. You're no novice, and with ample flora, a bit of "experimentation" will surely yield positive results for you and your mates!

On a personal note, never been a huge fan of the bulk plant material needed for deep RIMA from un-extracted cappi vine tea. Then again, I'm a "light" fan. Cappi extracts(hat tip tregar) are gentler while still bringing the genuine spirit of Ayahuasca. Your recipe sounds brilliant!

Peace