We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Short Summary of Myself :) Options

red291113
#1 Posted : 1/6/2018 9:01:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone,my name is Ren..I have been cruising thru The "DMT Nexus" for a little while now..I find this to be such an interesting community who values growth and positivity..In a world of so much confusion and chaos at times ,it gets difficult to escape and find that positive energy at times..(at least for me )..I am 37 years old,married with 2 step-children..(But I never call them that,they are just my kids)
I have been thru alot in my life,with a troubled past and youth like so many..I was introduced to Cannabis as a medicine since I was 12,yet at the time it was far from a medicine to me,just plain fun,lol...Once I was in my early 30s and life was really confusing and hectic for me ,I started really using it as the great medicine it is and it did/does wonders for the soul and body..
Upon studying for years how to transform my self and life towards more positive growth ad learning to let go of the past that bothered me ,I was reintroduced into the Psilocybe Cubensis world for healing..It has shown me wonders and truths about myself and life in a way I know almost all of you reading this understand and feel..I have overcame my anxiety and depression,upon so many other trials I faced,,Truly is ,and always will be a part of my life...
BUT I then was shown my what seems like a Invisible Force the path towards DMT..And i feel like it has been calling me to plunge in the dimension it offers and reveals to us..Such a strange feeling that only you all could understand..I tried explaining this to my wife,who is super cool and supportive,but she honestly looked at me and told me."Babe,I'm trying to understand what u r telling me but ,I really don't get it and support u in what is feeling like a calling"
so ,I totally get it,and decided to join this awesome community and share my life and soul with you all the way I see it shared in here..I will be taking my first trip ever into DMT land within the next 2 weeks,and I am so looking forward to itBig grin ..So many emotions I'm feeling,,but I think it's from just all the reading and stories Ive read on here amidst other sites and forums..Also my friends who have shared there experiences also..I am trying not to expect anything and just surrender to it and let it take me and show/teach me what it chooses..Anyways,it felt good sharing a tad bit of myself with all of u,,I haven't done that I don't think in a long time haha ..Well I guess that's my introduction for now,,I wanted to share myself first before lingering in the shadows reading and going further into the Nexus...Mush Love to u all,and positive vibes and blessings alwaysSmile
Life is Love & Love is Life

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

TGO
#2 Posted : 1/14/2018 9:40:13 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Welcome to the Nexus!

Thanks for taking the time to share your story with us! I can relate to much of what you are saying especially with your deep connection to mushrooms. They have become such an important tool in my life and have allowed me to overcome struggles and addictions I otherwise may have never overcome.

People here and all over the world definitely experience the calling. It is hard to explain, but when it's time, it's time and we just know it. Very happy It is a feeling from somewhere buried in our consciousness. It's a calling to peer deep inside yourself, a primal urge, an infinite curiosity. It's a challenge that sends you through the looking glass and beyond. For me, the psychedelic experience tends to hold up a big metaphorical mirror that says "this is you, do you like what you see?"

Often, the answer is no. But I'm fine with that because there is always something that can be improved upon. I've always believed that psychedelics help us to help ourselves make a little bit of sense out of this crazy world. Novel thought leads to novel actions and psychedelics are great catalysts for novel thoughts.

Anyway, I wish you well on your journey! Good luck!
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish