We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
An Introduction to Myself and My Journey Options

xcp23
#1 Posted : 1/14/2018 3:10:12 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi All, Found this place not long ago and finally decided to join after I had a breakthrough experience on DMT.

I am a young author, student and avid psychonaut. I have been influenced by many life teachers such as terrence, paul stamets, Thich nhat hanh, alan watts, and many more who inspired me to pursue writing, music and art. I will be sharing my experiences, lessons and personal poetry/writing as I feel sharing is important. The many influenced has made me become an avid writer on consciousness, life, death and all that entail on this beautiful journey we call Life!

My Journey called me, I have a mission to help transform and shape the way the world views oneself. I will be making a company in the future which evolves around Ecological Habitable Environments, a new education system that will evolve around academia as well as Personal development and growth through all means, my aim is to educate this planet and to help them understand themselves above everything, because only once we understand ourselves, can we understand others. I am on a mission to help transform

Thank-you Smile

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

TGO
#2 Posted : 1/14/2018 9:13:13 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Welcome to the Nexus!

Looking forward to hearing more! Enjoy your time here!

Smile
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish