We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
"Independant" Sufi/Muslim looking for a roadmap in the DMT world :) Options

1000degrees
#1 Posted : 1/13/2018 8:33:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Dear Nexus member, I am glad i found such a place, i would like to introduce myself and kindly ask for guidance or roadmap in the DMT world

I'd like maybe to organize my thoughts on this post through a sort of lenghty letter to you. I will try to remain "simple" as I do not want to confuse the reader or get to lenghty into here.

1- Preface
2- My first Psychedelics experiences
3- DMT in Islamic Traditions
4- My goal
5- Critics and Conclusion

1-Preface

This preface is an introduction to my beliefs and could be kept in mind while reading the rest of my post.

I always believed that there was far more to the world than common, material appearances reveals; that if one begins from this basic axiom, and perseveres, the rest in time, guaranteed, will follow as one moves up the proverbial ladder.

I am seeker i need to know and apprehend the divine reality, to know what can be known of god via the intelligence of my heart. To reach a Spriritual realization.

The unification of the self and god in sufism is considered to be a secret, in official islam such a position might be considered heretical: Quran 6:103 " No vision perceives it, but it perceives all vision for it is the subtle, the All-informed" God in its utter remote transcendence and absolute totality of its infinite cannot be known or represented by anything because It is beyond all categories of predications or apprehension.

But I believe the Intelligence of the heart can through mystical wayfaring indeed come to know the form, the eternal image...

I tend to reject outward show of ritual piety, I work for my living and have a family, i do not wear robes or anything that would set me apart from others. I do not submit to a spiritual master, although i seek guidance. i do not profess any speculative theories of mysticims. i look to fully live in this world while pursuing my mystical path with the least degree of notability, and put all my experiences for the service of Good.

I highly regard the following erudites as "Masters" afar Maimonides, Rumi, Ibn arabi, Ghazali, Eckart, Henry Corbin among others..

2- My firt lsd experiences.

I got to know about LSD through the practice of Microdosing. while DMT is a different animal I reckon that was an interesting introduction to the Psychedelics world.

As part of my busines endeavours, i needed to strenghten my creativity side, memory and other abilities for entrepreneurs. In my search for the best pack of nootropics LSD came in. I started to MD on a regular basis with apparently no effect, i thought it was more a placebo then anything else. I even questioned the quality of my tabs. JOR#5 was supposed to be laid on 100mg tabs. I thought i need to check if that product is quality, i ingested 1 tab a sunny afternoon, after 20 minutes my frustration built up, i went to my wife and told her this was crap i feel nothing, out of frustration i took another one, and then "Kaboom", in the middle of a family reunion i was tripping on 200mg ! dear lord no way to escape, i quickly went to reach my wife told her what i have done, since she had more experience then me with Psyche, she told me "Oh dear go relax in the garden i try to keep the kids around..." Obviously it did not go as planned the kids came over wanting to play ball, I was half here half gone, very funny experience and memory, anyway besides the vivid colors moving branch trees and capacity to zoom in on tiny insects that i never had, i realize that all my beliefs were true, god, the angels, the people in the know, many question that i had got answered, i was like "wow", speaking to my wife asking her where i was and when i was coming back because it was ok i got it now, she told me your are the real world and relax you will come back ! LOL ! What a hippie she is ! SmileSmile

After that experience i got very interested in "harnessing" the "power" of lsd trip for creativity.
i continued not very regularly to md. Some months in I went for a 100mg tab, as they did in the study for nobel price for creativity problem. i relaxed for 2 3 hours then start to work on my project, but for some unknown reasons I was thinking about Steve jobs and his LSd experiences that he claimed were of paramount important for his life. So i started to "trip" with Steve jobs youtube videos, listening / tripping on some hidden messages that he might be saying, checking brainstorming sessions with his staff at Next af is i could decode the hidden speech which was : You need to come to the Valley as the people like you, the seekers, who got their answers live, this is where the Beehive is, this is where we will take care of you ! LOL ! i guess my reticular activation system was working at full potential, i even came to notice the way Steve jobs drew the number 2 , the same way as my trusted vendor drew them, a very peculiar way never seem them before, and that was it ! the big plan finally unfolded ! I found another step: My vendor and Steve jobs are part of the same crew ! this is all planed ! i must reach them ! LOL ! in one video about apple, they had one guy typing on a phone i even wrote down the number thinking that was where to call !!! SmileSmileSmile anyway... When i came back to my sense I was really laughing but did not advance much on my tech problem, which why i took the 100mg tab on the first place Sad

Since then i did not md, I am not really attracted to lsd anymore, I reckon it is not really for me. however the DMT and his mysteriou sspiritual side really did talk to me much more and the following points will illustrate why Smile

3- DMT practices and Islam-Sufism

I red many DMT reports were the DMT user is thrown into hyperspace where the elves live. The elves are apparently very intelligent and have great knowledge of the Universe and its workings. Reports of sensation of highly emotional mental expansion and vivid elaborate visions difficult to put into words,in addition to communications with other beings or experiences of cosmic unity.
Those user mainly to smoking vaping DMT or through Ayahusca ceremonies.

Shamanic healing Ayahusca basically mixture of DMT and naturally ocuring MAOI, the interesting part is that thousand kilometers away Sufis in the middle eastern region have a smilar drink again a local plant containing DMT is mixed with a plant containing MAOI.

Allusions to the entheogenic properties of the acacia are commonplace in the Masonic literature.
In the Nasqshbandi tradition of Sufism, the Moses burning bush is identified as Peganum Harmala, a bush with long history of sacramental use in the Middle East which could have been combined with local DMT containing species of acacia to produce a brew similar to Aya. According to tradition, the prophet Mohammed (saw) was even using the seeds when he received the Quran from Archangel Gabriel

The Naqshbandis use P Harmala (Syrian Rue), the seeds of the bush are burned on coals in a common islamic ritual known as aspand, designed to twart the dreaded evil eye...

We are all aware of Strassman who speculates that DMT is synthesized in the pineal gland, which has been considered by several mystical traditions as the 3rd eye because of his ablity to experience transcendental visions hence Strassman suggested the DMT the molecule of the spirit.

Religious spriritual systems also address invisible worlds. Besides decribing method of attaining certain highly-valued subjective experience and characterizing the experiences themselves, religions have also attempted to extract moral, ethical, theological and other information from these states. They also have developped language and images to communicate that information, along the way developing resonant conceptual and social systems.

The Israelites, Masonics and other religious systems, organized one of the most outrageous religious cover up of the our time: it is due to these methods previously barred to the common spriritual seeker, as these triptamine sacraments were not given until those seekers who bled, sweat, and cried in the moss covered temple walls were approach by the pyramid structure of shamanic-priest elite. Other would argue that the need of secrecy, the need to keep laymen from endangering themselves with drugs they could not understand to justify such a cover up.

As a sufi brother rightleousy said: "The paradoxical power of entheogens is to verify the ontological status of the Gods as distinct entities with separate supersensory agendas rather then just the fleeting archetypes of our mind- while also allowing those who follow the path of light to vanquish said nefarious entities who may serve as stumbling blocks to the path the central goal of any self-respecting mystic: union with the eternal God".

Some would be surpise to know this: In an unlikely event a powerfull ally to the Psychedelic community emerged: in March 2014 Grand Ayatollah of Shi'i Mulims issued a formal legal ruling (a fatwa) determining that the use of entheogens and psychocative substances to be licit and thus permissible for Shi'i muslims provided to be under direct supervision of qualified experts. and that such plants substances as a rule do not impair the mind. This Grand Ayatollah is the highest rank in Shi'i religious jurisprudence, the Equivalemnt of the Pope for Catholic Christians ! This was a significant historic event ! Potentially wide ranging offering quite future ramifications beyond even the world of Shi'i muslims. All the most significant While the so called, "war on drugs" rages on in the West with their utterly ridiculous, draconian scheduling regimes...

There are Sufi today who partake in ritualized settings and who claim such entheogenic substances, and the ceremonies adapted to them, to be knowledge passed down to them by uniterrupted chains of transmission reaching into distant (pre islamic) antiquity.

On a side note some suggested to me to have Ayahusca ceremony, while being extremely respectful and also ignorant of all the Amerindian mystical cultures. I have to tell you that I am deeply concerned with Aya tourism, the continuing infiltration of predatory capitalism in the Amerindian and Mestizo spriritual culture is very troubling and is up to no good... the first thing to go are usually all the due diligent safeguards traditionally in place: safeguards that would for instance, never allow either charlatans or amateurs with little to no long term training or experience to take over as shamans ! Underground cyber shamans that grow by the number everyday and thrive on the bleeding edge of psychedelic news as the internet brings entheodelic culture to the mainstream...

4- My aim

To illustrate my aim i would like to copy here an extract of a sufi brother report after a DMT session.

"I was first taken in my mind of what can only be called the realm of absolute ego death fana, infinite luminosity there at its very edge i was held back, then i experienced the entire essential physical substance of myself falling into pieces then being reconstituted as if i were being remade from scratch. then from this emerged something a being an entity which was simultaneously beyond all such categories of being and entification, it manisfeted itself to me in its basic substract in geometric forms, morphing through paradoxes of symbols, ideatiosn forms states... i asked myself what the @@##$$ is this ? i was met with the immediate instantaneous answer whatever you want it to be i communicated with him, i perceived the voice, not jut an imagined voice in my head, even going so far as identify itself to me as Malik al-Nun ie the Sufi islamic name of the Archangel Metatron as designated by Talmud Mystics..."

What I aim, what I seek is to "taste" God and not just pronounce about God or think about God. Sufism is an adventure in living, a necessary adventure Rumi offers this simple poem about Sufihood:

"Destroy your house, and with it the treasure hidden in it
You will be able to build thousands of houses
the treasure lies under it, there is no help for it,
Heitate not to pull it down, do not tarry! "

Our house here is our fixed thinking-patterns that need to be let go of...

Rumi says " he who tastes not, knows not"

Wisdom comes from tasting even "sucking" as the kabbalah speaks about it... Knowledge is not wisdom; and knowledge by external means does not lead to the hidden treasure, the meaning of life...

5- Critics and Conclusion

By reading me one could wonder why I am looking for a DMT based spiritual realization through the prism or roadmap of Sufism.

Knowing that Sufism somehow promotes a form of occult elitism that emphasized a hidden hierarchy in Sufism composed of superhumans who operated beyond, behind or outside normative Sufism and Islam.

You can also argue that Sufism in all is panoply of colors, history, myth, cultural individualism, anecdotal wonderment is a wonderful dead end, a swimming pool in which the adherant can swim forever in circles convinced he is swimming in the sea of love but really just another small fish in the vast ocean of inexplicable neurological consciousness.

One can even say that Community is often its own justification and its rules and strictures provide a certain safety for the wandering intellect and ego.

However Sufi mystics practices are based on ancient Feemasonics, Israelits and Mystical christian methodoligies and secrets, that somehow provides a ground and map for spiritual realization, and also the only one i can have access to Smile.

I am very aware of the risks of such dosage (that many people suffer traumatic and disturbing experiences,sensations of going crazy, dissociation, flashbacks,paranoia, difficulties to resume normal life...)

That is why I would love to hear about the recommended dosage and your experience. I plan to start with low dose and build up in time... Finally and if you are still reading me up to here and are one who do have a proven roadmap and somehow put his aquired knowledge from the "DMT/real" world to use for THE GOOD in our world I would love to hear from you in private pgp msg Smile

finally as a final note i would like to quote the Greeks:

The authority of authentic seing supersedes any human opinion,
the essence of the path is direct seeing of the soul dimension for oursleves, without external authoritarian power structure.

Remember: Begin with doubt. Question authority. think for yourself. trust in the immediacy of your own experience.

Many thanks for reading Smile
my pgp

-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
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=ke/2
-----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

cosmic9
#2 Posted : 9/1/2021 2:21:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi

Very interesting post Brother. I registered on nexus early this year but this is the first time I came across your post. All I can say is that I would love to communicate /chat with you as I have similar experiences as yourself. I understand you fully where you are coming from and what you are about. If it's possible please DM me or reply to this message and hope we can converse soon.

Thank You

Peace

dithyramb
#3 Posted : 9/1/2021 8:32:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It is fairly common to come across the mention of DMT use in Islam in psychedelic literature, though what it actually refers to is the use of Syrian rue in the middle east with speculations on its combination with a dmt containing plant.

Also, Islam can't own the use of Syrian rue; it has been used since much more ancient times by the local Zoroastrians, pagans/"idol worshippers" etc and its use simply continued with Islamic cultural flavors with the domination of Islam, similar to the adaptation of Mistletoe and holly into Christmas in Christianity. Syrian rue is not mentioned in the Quran, it is mentioned in shia Hadiths and I believe they are more of a officialization/adaptation of Syrian rue in Islamic Persian culture (Syrian rue has been central to their culture since time immemorial) rather than true narrations.

I also believe Sufism and various other esoteric "sects" are actually traditions much older than Islam that had no choice but to present themselves as different interpretations of Islam in order to avoid violent persecution.
The consciousness of plants is a constant source of information for medicine, alimentation, and art, and an example of the intelligence and creative imagination of nature. Much of my education I owe to the intelligence of these great teachers. Thus I consider myself to be the “representative” of plants, and for this reason I assert that if they cut down the trees and burn what’s left of the rainforests, it is the same as burning a whole library of books without ever having read them.

~ Pablo Amaringo