We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
mixing syrian rue freebase into your crystals? Options

dmusicaltrancistor
#21 Posted : 1/12/2018 11:39:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Most post claim you cant or shouldent smoke rue crystals because they are a salt?

I found this post above that says crystals are smokable?

Is this info correct?

so i think your confusion may lay in the type of "syrian rue"(Harmala) crystals people are talking about
Freebase Harmalas can be vaped/smoked fairly easily and Harmala HCL crystals will not vape/smoke easily.
Harmala HCL is a salt Harmala Freebase is not Thumbs up

Hopefully this can help and good necromancy skills Very happy

-dm
Cubensis Mushroom Colonization Temps 75-80 F Cubensis Mushroom Fruiting Temps 68-74 F
https://ocw.mit.edu/reso...ques-manual-spring-2007/
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=36239
cyb wrote:
Xtals are just goo with fancy designer clothes on...
Big grin

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Sakkadelic
#22 Posted : 1/12/2018 11:57:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cool thread!
I always wanted to do this, mixing freebase harmalas into DMT goo, i bet it would make it perfect
"Is this the end of our adventure? Nothing has an end. We came in search of the secret of immortality, to be like gods, and here we are... mortals, more human than ever. If we have not obtained immortality, at least we have obtained reality. We began in a fairytale and we came to life! But is this life reality? We are images, dreams, photographs. We must not stay here! Prisoners! We shall break the illusion. This is Maya. Goodbye to the holy mountain. Real life awaits us." ~ Alejandro Jodorowsky

starway6
#23 Posted : 1/13/2018 12:24:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ive extracted plenty of dmt and such.... but i have limited experiance identifyng rue freebase verses rue salt?

First of all.. is [rue salt] just another name for ..[rue crystal] or is it diferent?

second i just for first time tryed to get crystals from 100 grams of rue seed using only...
rue seed ...little vinegar...salt...and grain alcohol..lots of filtering

In the end i ended up with a chocolate colored fine powder that is extreemly bitter.. but beautyfull crystals no...

I have a very bitter tasting brown rue powder... but since i tryed to make crystals using a lot of salt ..how can i tell if this is a freebase powder or a salt powder?

Can rue salt appear as a fine brown powder/

concombres
#24 Posted : 1/13/2018 12:49:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

starway6 wrote:
Ive extracted plenty of dmt and such.... but i have limited experiance identifyng rue freebase verses rue salt?

First of all.. is [rue salt] just another name for ..[rue crystal] or is it diferent?

second i just for first time tryed to get crystals from 100 grams of rue seed using only...

In the end i ended up with a chocolate colored fine powder that is extreemly bitter.. but beautyfull crystals no...

I have a very bitter tasting brown rue powder... but since i tryed to make crystals using a lot of salt ..how can i tell if this is a freebase powder or a salt powder?

If you added salt it will be the Hcl salts. Typically the hydrochloride salts will form needle like crystals but stuff that has been precipitated from solution quickly or is a little dirty will look like sparkly dirt rather than needle shaped crystals.

The base that you smoke is not generally shiny/sparkly. If you had the base the last steps in your extraction would have been using sodium carbonate or lye to base then washing with fresh volumes of water, settling, & decanting.

starway6
#25 Posted : 1/13/2018 1:24:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

concombres wrote:
starway6 wrote:

If you added salt it will be the Hcl salts. Typically the hydrochloride salts will form needle like crystals but stuff that has been precipitated from solution quickly or is a little dirty will look like sparkly dirt rather than needle shaped crystals.

The base that you smoke is not generally shiny/sparkly. If you had the base the last steps in your extraction would have been using sodium carbonate or lye to base then washing with fresh volumes of water, settling, & decanting.

Yes what i got looked like sparkling dirt then i dryed it and added grain alcohol and filtered the dirt..but all the dirt desolved into the alcohol?..[it wasnt suposed to !?..except the rue crystals if they existed?

acording g to this simple method.. i was to evaporate the alcohol that i filterted through the filter and fan dry and rue crystals would form?

When i added the alcohol to the sparkling dirt and mixed it..everything desolved into the alcohol!

The impuritys were supposed to stay undesolved but after mixing everything desolved into the alcohol..

after fan drying the alcohol i ended up with a brownish cookie that crumbled into fine powder but was Very bitter tasting...no salt tast at all... what have i got ? freebase whater it is is is probbibly active as bitter as it is..

concombres
#26 Posted : 1/13/2018 1:43:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

starway6 wrote:
concombres wrote:
starway6 wrote:

Yes what i got looked like sparkling dirt then i dryed it and added grain alcohol and filtered the dirt..but all the dirt desolved into the alcohol?..[it wasnt suposed to !?..except the rue crystals if they existed?

acording g to this simple method.. i was to evaporate the alcohol that i filterted through the filter and fan dry and rue crystals would form?

When i added the alcohol to the sparkling dirt and mixed it..everything desolved into the alcohol!

The impuritys were supposed to stay undesolved but after mixing everything desolved into the alcohol..

after fan drying the alcohol i ended up with a brownish cookie that crumbled into fine powder but was Very bitter tasting...no salt tast at all... what have i got ? freebase whater it is is is probbibly active as bitter as it is..

Judging from the extraction method you were using from the other thread you posted in you should have harmala alkaloids there somewhere. The sparkly dirt is shiny because there is actually tiny crystals in there.

As far as i know harmala HCL is soluble in ethanol while salt is not. What is going on there i believe is that yout alkaloids are dissolving & there is minimal salt contamination.

What i would do if i were in your shoes would be to take your brown powder & dissolve in some hot vinegar water, filter well, base until your solution goes milky, allow to settle overnight, then decant & wash the insoluble base with distilled water a handful of times. This should net you a freebase powder that is relatively pure & smokable. I am almost positive that if you go this route you will see the expected results. It seems like from your other recent posts your methods are sound but you are a little confused about the end steps.

starway6
#27 Posted : 1/13/2018 3:14:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for reply ..i must say that i did get almost all the salt out with cold water rinse and filter..

Ill try your sugestions because free base is a better way to store it i think...

cheers!

starway6
#28 Posted : 1/13/2018 4:20:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I just tryed a small test mixing the brown powder in hot vinegar water..then adding a little lye shook it up it turned milky after sitting i could see white freebase falling to the bottom of jar like snow!

All i got to do now is decant and rinse several times getting the lye out..Thanks!Thumbs up

PREV12