We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello nexians! Options

pete666
#1 Posted : 1/13/2018 7:54:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Too keep it short, I am currently doing my best to find the way in the world of drugs and their use. I am interested in their use as a tool for spiritual and overall personal improvement. Long time ago I used them heavily, starting with all entheogens/hallucinogens and stopping at the level of Marijuana/MDMA in terms of addiction potential. The only exception was meth(used about once a month, not more). 10 years of intensive usage of these substances gave me ... hard to say. Who was there knows. I had some VERY intense experiences mainly with psilocybine (both self grown and collected in nature), LSD, DMT (self extracted) and any other substance I could get to, including all possible research chemicals. I was heavily addicted (not only) to marijuana (for some unimaginable). As time passed, I lost the access to these places. It took more than 10 years without them to even be able (allowed?) to think about using them again. Meanwhile and now I was showed the line between treasure and waste. Between tool and shit. Between entheogens and dirty drugs. THICK, deep line. I was showed my daemons, fear of death and how those dictate(d) my life. I am standing in front of a gate to the ethernity. Will I be allowed to enter again?
Acceptance of the fact that our reality is not real doesn't in fact mean it is not real. It just leads to better understanding what real means.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.