We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Preparation questions Options

archaic_revival_
#1 Posted : 1/12/2018 7:16:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello experts.

I have powdered Mimosa Hostilis that I'd like to use in a Changa blend (my first).
The Caapi I have is shredded however (not powdered), and the Blue Lotus I will use is also not powdered.

Question: Since the MH I'm using is powdered, do the Caapi and Blue Lotus have to be in powdered form as well? In other words, do all 3 ingredients need to be ground together in order to have a uniform powdered consistency?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Sakkadelic
#2 Posted : 1/12/2018 9:01:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So you mean you're infusing DMT into a mix of powdered MH bark, caapi(bark?) and blue lotus?
If yes, smoking bark is not a good idea and powdered bark would be troublesome

I suggest soaking your bark in the solvent you plan to use for a couple of days, then filter the solvent and use it to infuse the DMT into the blue lotus Smile

Good luck!
"Is this the end of our adventure? Nothing has an end. We came in search of the secret of immortality, to be like gods, and here we are... mortals, more human than ever. If we have not obtained immortality, at least we have obtained reality. We began in a fairytale and we came to life! But is this life reality? We are images, dreams, photographs. We must not stay here! Prisoners! We shall break the illusion. This is Maya. Goodbye to the holy mountain. Real life awaits us." ~ Alejandro Jodorowsky

archaic_revival_
#3 Posted : 1/12/2018 2:23:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sakkadelic, no I'm not infusing DMT into a mix of powdered MH bark. I have MH that's already a powder. I'm assuming that powdered MH is a sufficient source of DMT.

The Cappi I have is bark, but shredded.

Thank you for helping!

Sakkadelic
#4 Posted : 1/12/2018 3:10:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It doesn't work like that MHRB is at best 2% DMT so you'd need to smoke around 1.5grams of the bark in a short time which is maybe impossible and quite harsh i imagine
You can make a concentrate of the bark maybe like 50x and use that but i bet it would be harsh and not good for smoking(wouldn't recommend this)

You should extract the DMT first, there's the eco friendly tek if you want Smile
"Is this the end of our adventure? Nothing has an end. We came in search of the secret of immortality, to be like gods, and here we are... mortals, more human than ever. If we have not obtained immortality, at least we have obtained reality. We began in a fairytale and we came to life! But is this life reality? We are images, dreams, photographs. We must not stay here! Prisoners! We shall break the illusion. This is Maya. Goodbye to the holy mountain. Real life awaits us." ~ Alejandro Jodorowsky

TGO
#5 Posted : 1/12/2018 6:10:51 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

If only it were that easy, we would never need to extract again!

Big grin

Like Sakkadelic mentioned, if you want to make proper changa, extract the DMT from that bark first. You'll save your lungs and yourself a lot of trouble.

Smoking tree powder will produce weak, if any, effects. Some more info:

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=24229
https://www.dmt-nexus.me....aspx?g=posts&t=6527

This one involves Acacia but same outcome essentially:

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=48945

Cheers!
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Mister_Niles
#6 Posted : 1/12/2018 8:40:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extract. Get some Caapi leaves for changa. Make brew or extract the caapi vine.
I prefer the Q21Q21 dry tek. Fluffy white fun fest. Quick and easy. Highly rcommended for beginners.

Code:
https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Q21Q21%27s_Vinegar/Lime_A/B_Extraction_Tek

Welcome Home Mister_Niles. We've Been Waiting For You.

"Don't worry. When it happens, you won't be able to not let it do its thing. You won't have the ability to distinguish a pen from a hippopotamus"
- Art Van D'lay

Astonish
#7 Posted : 4/23/2018 4:36:39 AM

Ontological Philosopher

SWIM does an organic extract of powdered MH, 100g powdered usually yields SWIM around 2g after about 3 pulls in a week.
SWIM only uses
*5% vinegar
*Lime
*Hot water
*MH powder
And pull with Naptha and freeze precipitate, the drain and reuse solvent on next pull, usually takes 5 hours to completely crystallize, and 2 to dry and get all the solvent out.
Like the others said, always extract man, do not smoke MH, just bad..
Ironically though, SWIM has found that this extract the freebase is not harsh at all, in fact when infused with hash, it makes the hash easy to hold in.

Learning is the paramount delectation, and tribulation in life.
~Astonish