We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Cactus Chemistry By Species is available in PDF Options

endlessness
#21 Posted : 12/24/2013 10:54:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Once again thank you very much Trout, this is really appreciated!

One thing though, am I the only one who`s had some trouble downloading the files? At some point it just stops downloading...

But I do have a bad internet connection so problem could be on my end.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

nen888
#22 Posted : 12/24/2013 11:54:21 PM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..thank you..you're awesome Trout..so good you're here..

Keeper Trout
#23 Posted : 12/25/2013 9:05:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Keeper Trout | Skills: Jack of many trades, master of several:  chemistry, microbiology, optical work, stone cutting, metal working, botany.Cacti expert | Skills: Jack of many trades, master of several:  chemistry, microbiology, optical work, stone cutting, metal working, botany.Senior Member | Skills: Jack of many trades, master of several:  chemistry, microbiology, optical work, stone cutting, metal working, botany.

Thanks all.

If there are any downloading issues keep letting me know and I'll figure them out. Or I'll find another way to get a copy of the file to you.
I've heard that the file appears to stop downloading for some people but continues to do so anyway and downloads successfully. It might also be that you had tried to download a copy when I was replacing one with a newer version?
Please try again if you have not succeeded or if overly frustrated just drop me an email.
Its a big file so can take a while. A bad internet connection may be the culprit, especially for Cactus Chemistry By Species as its ~250 Mb now.
If there is any problem it can no doubt be fixed or we can find a way for it to be worked around.

Dante
#24 Posted : 2/12/2015 6:33:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I am so happy to see you on the Nexus. Thank you for the amazing work.
Listen to a man of experience: thou wilt learn more in the woods than in books. Trees and stones will teach thee more than thou canst acquire from the mouth of a master. St. Bernard

downwardsfromzero
#25 Posted : 2/12/2015 9:35:11 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Still downloads great. Thanks for the bump - and thanks especially to Keeper Trout for all his work, and his assitants'.

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Keeper Trout
#26 Posted : 1/11/2018 11:10:58 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Keeper Trout | Skills: Jack of many trades, master of several:  chemistry, microbiology, optical work, stone cutting, metal working, botany.Cacti expert | Skills: Jack of many trades, master of several:  chemistry, microbiology, optical work, stone cutting, metal working, botany.Senior Member | Skills: Jack of many trades, master of several:  chemistry, microbiology, optical work, stone cutting, metal working, botany.

Anyone who has this document should delete and replace it as the website I used to use is now owned by a malware distributor using the links in my PDFs in an attempt to give malware to my readers if they attempt to follow links to LArgely Accurate Information Media.
The new files are at my website troutsnotes.com but also are at DropBox to permit viewing prior to downloading.

Cactus Chemistry By Species Light (illustration-free for easier use during research)
CactusChemistryBySpecies_2014_Light.pdf
https://www.dropbox.com/...stry_2013_Light.pdf?dl=0

Cactus Chemistry By Species (Intensely illustrated.)
CactusChemistryBySpecies_2014.pdf
https://www.dropbox.com/...sChemistry_2013.pdf?dl=0

People having problems with the larger one of these may have been having problems due to it being 250mb. I got the size down significantly so hopefully that can resolve those problems for people with slower connections (like me).

urtica
#27 Posted : 1/11/2018 11:33:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Trout! Hope you are well!
urtica is a fictional character. nothing written by this fictional character has anything to do with reality. if urtica was real, and performing any activities that are restricted by certain governmental forces, these activities would be performed in Heaven where nothing is true & everything is permitted.

blue.magic
#28 Posted : 1/12/2018 1:29:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks, Trout. Your notes make a great reference to me.

And thanks for the light version, the illustrated ones are hard to scroll even on my workstation PC Big grin

Godsmacker
#29 Posted : 1/12/2018 1:59:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank You for sharing your life's work with us!
'"ALAS,"said the mouse, "the world is growing smaller every day. At the
beginning it was so big that I was afraid, I kept running and running, and I was glad
when at last I saw walls far away to the right and left, but these long walls have
narrowed so quickly that I am in the last chamber already, and there in the corner
stands the trap that I must run into." "You only need to change your direction," said
the cat, and ate it up.' --Franz Kafka

dreamer042
#30 Posted : 1/12/2018 4:14:05 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Thanks for the heads up, and for all the work you do KT! Thumbs up
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

PREV12