We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV56789NEXT
[Report(s)] A warning to my fellow psychonauts regarding hyperspace entities (wall of text alert!) Options

Naut
#121 Posted : 1/10/2018 5:40:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Why are some of you so quick to claim what is and isn't? Where is this audacity coming from? Sure you, and even the OP, have had experiences but where are you getting this entitlement to be the arbiter of absolutes?! The mere act of putting a warning sign post like this together needs to be thought about in a lateral-thinking way! The behavior some of you exhibit of just brushing this off as a joke is disheartening and scary. Please be careful out here in Pandoras box folks, things are strange.
my loopy guess is that t. mckenna is off hopping about hyperspace wielding a butterfly net analog, all the while collecting the most peculiar.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Espurrr
#122 Posted : 1/10/2018 9:20:12 PM

Naut wrote:
Why are some of you so quick to claim what is and isn't? Where is this audacity coming from? Sure you, and even the OP, have had experiences but where are you getting this entitlement to be the arbiter of absolutes?! The mere act of putting a warning sign post like this together needs to be thought about in a lateral-thinking way! The behavior some of you exhibit of just brushing this off as a joke is disheartening and scary. Please be careful out here in Pandoras box folks, things are strange.

nothing can really hurt you, only "you" can hurt you Smile (this is why self-perpetuating subjects like this, even if really experienced by the OP, are dismissed)

Naut
#123 Posted : 1/10/2018 9:26:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Espurrr wrote:

nothing can really hurt you, only "you" can hurt you Smile

Such a naive response, I'm sorry.

my loopy guess is that t. mckenna is off hopping about hyperspace wielding a butterfly net analog, all the while collecting the most peculiar.

Intezam
#124 Posted : 1/21/2018 12:32:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Naut wrote:
Espurrr wrote:

Espurr is still very young now. Boyz are different from men...

Espurrr
#125 Posted : 1/21/2018 2:17:01 PM

Intezam wrote:
Naut wrote:
Espurrr wrote:

Espurr is still very young now. Boyz are different from men...

hello Big grin
eye have seen claims and experiences like this reoccur in many different fields
back when i was just getting to know meditation and jung's psychology, there were all sorts of people claiming this part of their shadow or something in their "thoughts" is harassing and hurting them etc.
later on while getting to know lucid dreaming and out of body experiences, there were the same claims, "something" in the astral plane is hurting me/ hunting me.
then being introduced to psychedelics, the same claims were being made, a "bad" trip, or alike this thread, a multi faceted harassing engine that keeps getting petrol in the tank (guess where that comes from)
when eye looked at these cases, it was like "someone(1)" beating themselves and pretending its "someone(1)" else
sound familiar? i think it does
last but not least, "freedom" does mean "you" can do absolutely "anything" (^ that too ^)

Felnik
#126 Posted : 1/21/2018 3:38:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Not this again
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

Mister_Niles
#127 Posted : 1/21/2018 5:28:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Felnik wrote:
Not this again

Apparently.

At least it gives me the opportunity to say: Despite the fact that many of us have had similar experiences in hyperspace and encountered similar entities and scenarios, the main thing I've learned is that we don't know shit about what's going on.

My life has been enriched by the cautious, conservative and intentional use of psychedelics. I've had difficult experiences. I have been frightened and confused by these experiences. I've been told to take breaks. Unlike the OP, I follow those suggestions.

I play with ideas like:
The entities are real.
They are aliens or gods.
I am actually traveling to other places and "dimensons".
I am a subroutine in a biological, universal computer and dmt is a command line that sends me back to the mainframe, where I am debriefed by agents... or whatever. I become god or the universe, but what's really happening is that I am given the ability to see this by the substances.

Often during periods of intentional work (that usually add up to a couple weeks a year) I start to see sychronicities stack up. Others around me notice them too. They comment on piles strange coincidences that occur during my daily psychedelic use. They are sometimes material reductionists or atheists who are fascinated,, and annoyed by the seeming manifestation of psychic phenomena. I don't know if these are real or if my pattern recognition is cranked up and that influences people around me. I just don't know.

When these things are going on, I PLAY with these ideas. If they begin to take hold and form beliefs, or I start to get too blissed out, I stop. I have people in my life (including psychiatric professionals) who know about my work and who have promised to alert me if they become alarmed. I think having safeguards in place is an important thing.

Allowing myself to be immersed in these prolonged states of strangeness are helpful to me. they help me believe in magic as much as I disbelieve in it. They help me see the contrast between the mundane and the metaphysical.
Do I know that either one is valid? No. I do not. But I will continue to explore until I'm too old or no longer have the desire.

As far as these states opening us up to control by hyperspace entities... If there are beings who are so powerful and advanced, they are already manipulating us. They don't need to trick monkeys into eating plants to do so.
I seriously doubt they would even let us know they were doing it. If they did, they would have to deal with people like OP fighting back.

OP either posted a work of fiction based on some real experiences, or has a touch of hypergraphia and mania/paranoia, helped along by reckless overuse of psychedelics.
Welcome Home Mister_Niles. We've Been Waiting For You.

"Don't worry. When it happens, you won't be able to not let it do its thing. You won't have the ability to distinguish a pen from a hippopotamus"
- Art Van D'lay

Fable
#128 Posted : 2/2/2018 8:15:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cone_Nebula

The Cone Nebula is an H II region in the constellation of Monoceros. It was discovered by William Herschel on December 26, 1785, at which time he designated it H V.27. The nebula is located about 830 parsecs or 2,700 light-years away from Earth. The Cone Nebula forms part of the nebulosity surrounding the Christmas Tree Cluster. The designation of NGC 2264 in the New General Catalogue refers to both objects and not the nebula alone.

The diffuse Cone Nebula, so named because of its apparent shape, lies in the southern part of NGC 2264, the northern part being the magnitude-3.9 Christmas Tree Cluster. It is in the northern part of Monoceros, just north of the midpoint of a line from Procyon to Betelgeuse.

The cone's shape comes from a dark absorption nebula consisting of cold molecular hydrogen and dust in front of a faint emission nebula containing hydrogen ionized by S Monocerotis, the brightest star of NGC 2264. The faint nebula is approximately seven light-years long (with an apparent length of 10 arcminutes), and is 2,700 light-years away from Earth.

The nebula is part of a much larger star-forming complex—the Hubble Space Telescope was used to capture images of forming stars in 1997.
I am a leaf on the the wind, watch how I soar!

Handel
#129 Posted : 5/13/2018 9:13:35 PM

Little sheep lost in woods

I replied in this thread in 2014 (page 3), saying mainly that not everything is black and white, and that not all of these entities are bad, yadda yadda.

I'm just making an update to what I wrote back then, to say that I've been bitten by the entities, hard, much like the OP has. Life sucks for me right now, because I believed them.

Before you tell me "you should have taken your own advice and not trust them", please know that I did so. The way they got around the problem was that they did to me what the OP briefly mentioned too: soul surgery (or just plain hypnosis suggestions, take your pick). They added a trigger, and when the trigger occurred (July 22nd, 2017), that was it for me. I was a mindless drone from that point, working hard to achieve the goal that I was insinuated to that I could reach (I could list you a whole range of CRAZY coincidences too around that time, architected to make me believe the deception). I only realized all that months later, when the whole thing had blew up in my face.

So yeah, I have zero trust for _any_ of them anymore. They're a control system. And we're cattle. Even the people who don't have direct, conscious access to these entities like many of us on this forum do, they're also controlled. They just don't know it. There's no escape IMHO. Just like there's no escape for cows or chickens in an automated industrial factory. Just because some of the animals there might not have seen the farmer, doesn't mean that the farmer doesn't exist or doesn't impose his will.

Doc Buxin
#130 Posted : 5/16/2018 12:41:38 AM

Pay No Mind

Handel wrote:
... They're a control system. And we're cattle. Even the people who don't have direct, conscious access to these entities like many of us on this forum do, they're also controlled. They just don't know it. There's no escape IMHO. Just like there's no escape for cows or chickens in an automated industrial factory. Just because some of the animals there might not have seen the farmer, doesn't mean that the farmer doesn't exist or doesn't impose his will...

And once in a while, perhaps one in one million cows or chickens receives some Grace from the Universe, or is more observant due to its genetic makeup, or had been through too many previous incarnations of this same, blasted scenario and wakes up to, or becomes conscious of, the fact of what the situation is, and they plan and execute their escape from the crazy wheel of the automated industrial factory.

Yea!

The End
Freedom's so hard
When we are all bound by laws
Etched in the scheme of nature's own hand
Unseen by all those who fail
In their pursuit of fate

Eaglepath
#131 Posted : 5/26/2018 9:06:08 AM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

And this maybe could lead to a new thread: A warning to my fellow citizens of going through life and not take psychadelics to reveal the "cattle concept" Pleased
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath

Eaglepath
#132 Posted : 5/26/2018 9:10:51 AM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

And dont be so hard on yourselfs.. We do not have any control.. You are today exactly where you shall be. If the entities put you in this state of life, just accept it and smile. The value of the state its only a creation of your ego.

All is divine teaching, we just need to learn how to see clearly and it always reveals.

Love conquer all!

ShamensStamen
#133 Posted : 5/26/2018 5:50:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I'm glad i don't see or focus on entities/visuals. I think it's such a silly thing to focus on. There's way more going on with these tools than possible entities/visuals, and frankly i think some people are just gullible and not skeptical enough. For me Psychedelics are all about the physical, the mental, the emotional and the spiritual, but nothing having to do with entities or closed eyed visuals, i'm very glad, because i'm not distracted and easily swayed like some are apparently. I do not believe in bad spirits or demons or anything like that, and i know, they could possibly be real, but i think it's only real for those who truly believe in them, i don't believe in them and will not unless i truly encounter one and can then make up my own mind whether i think it's real or not.

Don't focus on entities and visuals, focus on everything else the tools can do for us. You have more control over your minds than you think.

DmnStr8
#134 Posted : 5/27/2018 4:29:29 PM

Come what may

ShamensStamen wrote:
I'm glad i don't see or focus on entities/visuals. I think it's such a silly thing to focus on. There's way more going on with these tools than possible entities/visuals, and frankly i think some people are just gullible and not skeptical enough. For me Psychedelics are all about the physical, the mental, the emotional and the spiritual, but nothing having to do with entities or closed eyed visuals, i'm very glad, because i'm not distracted and easily swayed like some are apparently. I do not believe in bad spirits or demons or anything like that, and i know, they could possibly be real, but i think it's only real for those who truly believe in them, i don't believe in them and will not unless i truly encounter one and can then make up my own mind whether i think it's real or not.

Don't focus on entities and visuals, focus on everything else the tools can do for us. You have more control over your minds than you think.

Love This!

Well said.. I call them side shows. The main attraction is much more than the side shows.
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Eaglepath
#135 Posted : 5/27/2018 4:56:27 PM

Meditation is key.. find the focus and hold on! Dive into the clarity and the depths of knowledge will reveal!Pleased

Same with life..

Asher7
#136 Posted : 6/15/2019 1:26:54 AM

Professional Tracker

@NGC_2264, thank you for posting that write up. I do appreciate it.

twitchy
#137 Posted : 9/2/2019 1:22:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If someone is concerned about these entities to the point of feeling threatened, it might be of some benefit to read up on Astral Traveling, there are effective techniques one can employ to defend yourself and even combat these beings in that realm. I don't know if high dose psychedelics and astral travel are the same, but they seem to be at least similar.
Author of this Post assumes no Responsibility, nor makes any Guarantee of the Accuracy or Validity of material in this Post. Material Contained or referred to in this Post is presented for Entertainment Purposes Only. This Material IS Not Intended to be Inferred, or Interpreted as Information, Advice, News, Instruction, or Factual Information.

Cactus Man
#138 Posted : 10/19/2019 2:04:16 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Espurrr wrote:
Naut wrote:

nothing can really hurt you, only "you" can hurt you Smile (this is why self-perpetuating subjects like this, even if really experienced by the OP, are dismissed)

How can you possibly believe this Confused

#139 Posted : 10/29/2019 9:19:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

TL,DR Drugs are all illusion and a waste of time.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=14485

These two threads combine very well. Honestly, think about it: Terrence McKenna was a smart guy, right? His strenghts are analytical and intellectual. DMT was the perfect drug for him. And he had a bad trip (not sure if he did stop mushrooms after that or not) but I guess he never lost the illusion that DMT is just mindfuck par excellance.

Is there anyone that never had a bad trip on DMT, less those people who just started doing it?
Everybody is hyperslapped sooner or later (yeah yeah, hard to prove, but just think about YOUR experience in this case). And the pit is BOTTOMLESS as NGC_2264 described.

Well guys, I just flushed my stash which was planned out to support me and my loved ones (glad I never turned them on... I guess one or two others might have had the idea to run up to Obama and tell him about "them" Razz) for several years. I am free of this and now and can go on with my life.

I guess in a certain way the Nexus did me a favour, although involuntarily.

SpaceGandalf
#140 Posted : 10/29/2019 8:18:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

332211 wrote:
TL,DR Drugs are all illusion and a waste of time.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=14485

These two threads combine very well. Honestly, think about it: Terrence McKenna was a smart guy, right? His strenghts are analytical and intellectual. DMT was the perfect drug for him. And he had a bad trip (not sure if he did stop mushrooms after that or not) but I guess he never lost the illusion that DMT is just mindfuck par excellance.

Is there anyone that never had a bad trip on DMT, less those people who just started doing it?
Everybody is hyperslapped sooner or later (yeah yeah, hard to prove, but just think about YOUR experience in this case). And the pit is BOTTOMLESS as NGC_2264 described.

Well guys, I just flushed my stash which was planned out to support me and my loved ones (glad I never turned them on... I guess one or two others might have had the idea to run up to Obama and tell him about "them" Razz) for several years. I am free of this and now and can go on with my life.

I guess in a certain way the Nexus did me a favour, although involuntarily.

I’d like to voice some words of support for your decision. It’s not an easy place to come to and you clearly have not arrived there in ignorance. I hope this doesn’t mean an end to your contribution to the nexus - balance is a good thing and if the nexus was to be filled with only cheerleaders it would be a worse place for it. Those with experience and knowledge always have something to contribute.

From my own perspective, in light of recent revelations (or rather remembering), I would certainly like to discuss some matters with the likes of yourself. To that end I was wondering if you could highlight posts of yours that you think are revealing as to why you have arrived where you are. In case it’s not apparent in your posts, I’d be very interested to hear what your spiritual/philosophical background was and what your position is now.

All the best

«PREV56789NEXT