We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
has anyone seen/felt Grover in there? yes, that Grover Options

biopsylo
#1 Posted : 10/21/2009 12:30:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sesame Street. i felt the presence of Grover inside a salvia trip. it was like i could see his eyes, and his long arms were transforming with other shapes on that strange conveyor belt that goes around the edges of the field of view.(eyes closed) Then, the other day, i met someone who had just tried 20x for the first time, and said several sesame st. characters were telling him to get on the train, or something. this is kinda strange.
but then again, i really have not been able to pull much out of that space. just sooo bazaar!
is this perhaps the spirit trying to give comforting hallucinations in a dimension too obscure to fathom?Confused

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

jamie
#2 Posted : 10/21/2009 1:32:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

No but I did meet a big bird entity once..it was sooo fucking weird, funny and downright freaky at the same time! God damn big bird! haha..it was sort of taunting me becasue I was freaking out and couldnt accept the validity of big bird..not in a menacing way though, more comical..not threatening..I think it happened a few times actually..odd stuff..these sesame street beings!
Long live the unwoke.

jamie
#3 Posted : 10/21/2009 1:36:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

"on that strange conveyor belt that goes around the edges of the field of view"

...What is up with that? that converor belt thing is predominant in all of my trips..sometimes I am on it and it carries me through the portals to the other worlds..so many people describe this thing it's amazing because it's really like we are all going to the same place..this stuff does not seem subjective when you get to the meat of it..there is a sort of salvia language that seems to run off our subjective memories etc, but it seems orchestrated by this THING that is NOT subjective..it's there for everyone..hard to explain but yeah..
Long live the unwoke.

maxzar100
#4 Posted : 10/21/2009 2:25:11 AM

Earth Child

No, but when I did salvia 45x, I fought to the death with captain falcon. I learned two things from my trip. 1, It is time to stop playing super smash bros. 2, Salvia is the devil, and captain falcons punch fucking hurts like hell in real life.
The events that maxzar100 describes are only hypothetical, and never actually took place. maxzar100 has no link whatsoever to any illegal substance.

Quote:
Salvia, the metamorphosis of reality. -Mz

۩
#5 Posted : 10/21/2009 4:27:01 AM

FALCONKICK

maxzar100
#6 Posted : 10/21/2009 5:12:20 AM

Earth Child

hahah Ok this was the exact experience. My newest neighbor, a man of 50 or so, Had a conversation about salvia and other drugs randomly. I told him that I was interested in that kind of stuff, and he took out his little container of 45x salvia, and gave me about 2 bowls worth. I saved one bowl for vaporizing, and the rest was put in my friends roor.
After the initial hit, I thought that it was not working, So I finished the bowl. THen suddenly I realized that I was no longer in my friends garage. I was at the bridge of elden, that crazy ass level in super smash brows brawl, in which A psychotic man riding a ram, runs accros a single bridge and drops a bomb that can own you, if you dont already get owned from the ram. Anyways, Captain falcon was there, except he was not a cartoon, but a real person. He talked in his southern accent, and said that I was here to fight him in a death match. I said, hell no, I just want to go home. I started to walk away, but then turned around as I heard something crackling. As i turned around, I was falcon punched in the stomach. I flew back to the edge of the map and almost lost. Do you know what it feels like to be hit with a flaming fist in the stomach? It fucking HURTS. I could feel the pain too, it was possibly the worst pain I had ever felt. I screamed "Wtf maaaaan" and charged him attempting to kick him in the face. Unfortunettly, I forgot about the falcon kick, and got owned. I commenced to get owned for about 2 or 3 minuets, Then, sure enough, the ram comes running down the bridge behind us. Falcon tried to end it with one more flaming kick of justice, but I managed to jump, and he ended up getting rammed by the ram psycho terrorist. He recovered, but landed right on the spot the bomb was laid. The bridge blew up and he got KOed. I screamed FUCK YOU FALCON, and then I realized i was back in the garage. I am still not sure if this whole incident even happened, but I dont think I will do salvia anymore. Its like the unpleasent 5-meo-dmt. And I say this, from many bad experiances with it, but also some good ones. Often times, after taking a hit of salvia, and holding it in for 20 seconds, I would get no visuals, and instead, just a feeling like I didnt belong anymore. I would just curl up in fetal posistion untill the feelings would vanish.
The events that maxzar100 describes are only hypothetical, and never actually took place. maxzar100 has no link whatsoever to any illegal substance.

Quote:

jamie
#7 Posted : 10/21/2009 5:29:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I love a good salvia story!
I also love salvia sooo muchVery happy
But stories like that are why I just stick to my homemade 3x!..never gone above 10x and I couldnt imagine anything taking me farther than that stuff took me. I have never had a real violent salvia trip like alot of people end up having. I have had weird ones where I was afraid but never met a threatening entity really with the stuff..I have been taunted but it was more them trying to get me to loosed up and forget the ego..they seem to think it's comical how I can WANT a total breakthrough so much, yet when I get there am too frightened to go with them..

Sometimes when I smoke salvia it's like I am a 3 year old kid at disneyland!..so much fun!..other times it's more weird and leaves me in this intense philisophical state thinking about existance..

5meo..now that can be downright freaky..weird stuff it is. I got caught in a loop of constant destuction and creation once with an aya brew brewed with chaliponga. I once smoked an extract from phalaris picked in the winter..first time extracting from the stuff and I thought I had died..must have had lots of 5meo in it.
Long live the unwoke.

azrael
#8 Posted : 10/21/2009 7:45:48 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Totally feel ya on the Sesame Street thing! I've met two other people that, without my mentioning anything regarding the matter, have told me they got a definite feeling of Sesame Street from salvia.

A few, but not nearly all, of my salvia trips have been accompanied by a feeling of Sesame Street: street signs from the show, oozy tesselated characters (no one specific), and bricks.

The street signs I don't get, they come and go in a flash. Even though street signs are street signs, these are from Sesame Street, trust me.

The oozy tesselations that are all mucky and 'heavy' like a soup or something take on a few presences. They're usually alien duck-like creatures, but on more than one occasion I've had the distinct impression of Sesame Street characters being in it - no one in particular. I've yet to meet Grover there.

The bricks confuse me the most. They're not tripped out or maybe just not as tripped out, and are most certainly bricks. Like I'm looking at a brick wall, but I've never done salvia looking at or being terribly close to a brick wall. This has happened a few times, and reminds me of not just Sesame Street, but also my childhood. I have no idea what this means. They are bricks.

Because of the childhood feelings, I've assumed I'm travelling indiscriminately through bits of my memories - the people who share the feelings also had experience with Sesame Street when younger. But plenty of people describe salvia as having nothing to do with memory or childhood, let alone the TV they watched years ago...

What could this all mean? Was one of the writers of Sesame Street a salvia head? Is he bringing their personalities down as a show of worship or just unique artistic expression? Maybe the show has been viewed by enough people to reach the salvia entity's dimension and they think it's a useful or funny gimmick? Are there higher dimensions that are created out of intersubjective experiences - and if this is so, why have I never gotten the impression of Futurama adding to my salvia journies? I'd ask Sally, but I don't think she'd be very forthcoming with the information Pleased

biopsylo
#9 Posted : 10/22/2009 12:57:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

well, ok, we're not alone. everythings a-ok.
another friend told me his living room lit up like The Price is Right.
there must be some triggering of memories, or something.

jamie
#10 Posted : 10/22/2009 1:30:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I think there is a memory aspect of it..but the memories seem like a sort oflanguage the plant pulls out of me in an attemp to communicate..they are metaphores sort of..
Long live the unwoke.

maxzar100
#11 Posted : 10/22/2009 5:33:58 AM

Earth Child

Since we are talking about salvia, has anyone smoked salvia at the same time as smoking dmt or 5-meo-dmt?

Quote:

jamie
#12 Posted : 10/22/2009 5:57:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

yes and I loved it!..both mimosa and chaliponga extracts.
Long live the unwoke.

maxzar100
#13 Posted : 10/23/2009 1:02:23 AM

Earth Child

Hmmm chaliponga has a decent amount of 5-meo and nndmt? Did you extract both of them or just one or the other?

Quote:

jamie
#14 Posted : 10/23/2009 7:19:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

both..very very difficultr to seperate the 2..no point really..I think virola has mainly 5meo..you could extract it from that if thats what you want..and mimosa for DMT..chaliponga is only worth it if you want the combination of both.
Long live the unwoke.