We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Making Enhanced Leaf /CHANGA 1st time... Cpl questions Options

Alev-Kev
#21 Posted : 12/25/2017 3:32:36 PM

Just a consciousness walking around in a meatsak

tatt wrote:
With all that was said and if you decide to go through with using it, as was said by a couple of the members: 250-300mg of the extract per 1g of dmt is a great ratio to use.

EDIT: I should've payed more attention to the title 'enhanced leaf'. 1:1 ratio of dmt:herb is the way to go imo/ime. Adding the amount of harmalas stated above though will make a nice changa, though if you want just enhanced leaf then just do the 1:1 of dmt:herb, or you could also add a bit less harmalas per 1g of dmt used - like 150-200mg harmalas per 1g of dmt - that ratio would be a very light-harmalas blend.

Thanks tatt. Been in hyperspace more than a few, but never changa or enhanced leaf, so, again, rookie mistake.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Alev-Kev
#22 Posted : 12/25/2017 3:54:07 PM

Just a consciousness walking around in a meatsak

Update: I made a mix that is "weak" by most standards I've read. I'm a rookie with anything but FB dmt. Got my vaping tek down pretty good, and wanted to try changa. So, its 2g mullein, 400mg dmt, 100mg harmaline. If my math is correct, each tenth of a gram should contain 16mg dmt, 4mg harmaline. Seemed like a fair way to do some experimenting, as I've no MAOI experience, either.
Any input from you Changa-heads? (that preferably doesn't start with chiding me )

PREV12