We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Peyote Options

Ufostrahlen
#21 Posted : 9/21/2015 5:35:27 PM

xͭ͆͝͏̮͔̜t̟̬̦̣̟͉͈̞̝ͣͫ͞,̡̼̭̘̙̜ͧ̆̀̔ͮ́ͯͯt̢̘̬͓͕̬́ͪ̽́s̢̜̠̬̘͖̠͕ͫ͗̾͋͒̃͛̚͞ͅ

Jees wrote:
Ufostrahlen wrote:
anne halonium wrote:
peyote is alot of fun isnt it?

Not the first 2-3 h.
That dreadful time frame seemed to shorten considerably after each experience with Hikuri, ymmv.
Affiliation advantages?

Could be, I'm a yote noob. Doesn't grow here nor are there churches. The smartshop yotes are garbage so the last trip was 15 years ago. Maybe I get the call at a certain time again.
Internet Security: PsilocybeChild's Internet Security Walk-Through(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)
Search the Nexus with disconnect.me (anonymous Google search) by adding "site:dmt-nexus.me" (w/o the ") to your search.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

oetzi13
#22 Posted : 10/1/2015 6:55:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

they have meetings in the czech as far as I know. That might be the best place to look for it in europe..
Just don't

jamie
#23 Posted : 10/2/2015 6:01:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Ive been chewing low doses of this stuff for days now...

mescaline is just...something else. The absolulte most aesthetic quality of life.
Long live the unwoke.

Spanishfly
#24 Posted : 10/4/2015 8:39:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

oetzi13 wrote:
they have meetings in the czech as far as I know. That might be the best place to look for it in europe..

Virtually any cactus nursery in Europe will sell you Lophophora williamsii. It is just another cactus here - only American and Australian idiots have a problem with it.
Life is a shit sandwich - the more bread you got, the less shit you eat.

Spanishfly
#25 Posted : 10/8/2015 3:18:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I repotted a Lophophora williamsii today - one of the class of 2004, when I did a large winter sowing. On unpotting, a beautiful large and healthy taproot was evident, along with a couple of good sized sprouts, which I repotted separately.

It went into one of the largest of my Long Toms.

Life is a shit sandwich - the more bread you got, the less shit you eat.

jamie
#26 Posted : 10/8/2015 3:28:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

very nice! I wish mine were that size.

Since my first report I have had a couple more experiences with peyote. This stuff is really beautiful. Im eating more on friday night and I have some tea prepared from the mid section of a peruvianus I decided was ready for testing.

Cacti has a profound spiritual aspect to it, that I find rivals 5-MeO-DMT, but in it's own unique way.
Long live the unwoke.

anne halonium
#27 Posted : 10/8/2015 9:23:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

the whole cactus thing is a world unto itself.

from seed to ceremony,
cactus has its own identity.

ive compared it to many things over the yrs.
yet nothing compares.
cactus just sorta stands by itself i suppose.

whack em , rack em, snack em, yak em.
repeat as needed.
"loph girl incarnate / lab rabbits included"
kids dont try anything annie does at home ,
for for scientific / educational review only.

oetzi13
#28 Posted : 10/15/2015 12:09:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

yup, its a life long love affair..

yes, they sell it eveywhere in EU. But not the ceremony.
Its interesting to use in such a settings at least once, if you are into it..
I have been to several NAC meetings. They are very strict I find. I am curiois how they use it down south in Mexico. Planning a trip for next year to find out..will report back!
I heard they drink beer with it..lol...quite different to NAC..where you are not even allowed to puff..
Just don't

Bancopuma
#29 Posted : 10/15/2015 1:11:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have an ayahuasca shaman friend who has experienced peyote ceremonies with both the NAC and the Huichols. She also said the NAC was very strict and kinda morose in vibe, she really didn't like how they ran the ceremonies. She found the experience with the Huichols a whole different ball game though and she really enjoyed the experience, I'm not sure on the precise details. It seems like the Huichols are opening up a little to outsiders in recent times. I have another friend who partook of a Huichol ceremony and he corroborates the beer story...just one or two, not a lot...half way through the night, and he also really enjoyed the experience.

jamie
#30 Posted : 10/15/2015 4:24:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I cut the mid section out of my oldest peruvianus on the weekend and brewed it up..only about 5 inches of cacti, and like 3-4 inch width..and man it was potent and one of the coolest mescaline experiences I have had.

One thing I want to mention about mescaline, that no one else talks about, is that I see a thread of the experience that is shared with 5-MeO-DMT..and that is the experience of the light. There is a lot of light in mescaline. I don't just mean the colors. Mescaline is the most colorful psychedelic I have used at this point, but what I mean is the golden and white light.

Ive seen white light beam out of a sandwich I was eating on mescaline and in the light was god..it was the clear light of god. It also happened on the torch. Peyote and torch both did it. The experience of the light was very similar to my 5-MeO-DMT light out, except instead of having to die into the light, the light just infused into our world.

Mescaline puts me in touch with the god inside of myself, and everything. I become the most devout atheist and theist at the same time.

I dunno why more people are not taking the stuff. Mescaline is just classy..so classy.
Long live the unwoke.

downwardsfromzero
#31 Posted : 10/15/2015 10:00:42 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

So true, mescaline really brings light into the world. A true medicine. Love

[eye scans over to pile of pach. & peruv. cuttings. Hmmm....]

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

ommani
#32 Posted : 10/16/2015 12:40:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Jamie, I've really enjoyed your posts about sacred cacti - I haven't taken a psychedelic dose of cactus in years, and have been feeling inspired to do so for a while now... personally, I haven't found microdosing san pedro or peruvian torch that enjoyable, as it tends to be overstimulating for me - granted, it's even more stimulating at a psychedelic level, but at that point it seems like the psychedelic effects kind of take over...

digitalvygr
#33 Posted : 6/13/2016 11:25:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

jamie wrote:
I cut the mid section out of my oldest peruvianus on the weekend and brewed it up..only about 5 inches of cacti, and like 3-4 inch width..and man it was potent and one of the coolest mescaline experiences I have had.

One thing I want to mention about mescaline, that no one else talks about, is that I see a thread of the experience that is shared with 5-MeO-DMT..and that is the experience of the light. There is a lot of light in mescaline. I don't just mean the colors. Mescaline is the most colorful psychedelic I have used at this point, but what I mean is the golden and white light.

Ive seen white light beam out of a sandwich I was eating on mescaline and in the light was god..it was the clear light of god. It also happened on the torch. Peyote and torch both did it. The experience of the light was very similar to my 5-MeO-DMT light out, except instead of having to die into the light, the light just infused into our world.

Mescaline puts me in touch with the god inside of myself, and everything. I become the most devout atheist and theist at the same time.

I dunno why more people are not taking the stuff. Mescaline is just classy..so classy.

Thanks for your original report and the above comments Jamie, amazing! Thumbs up

I'm curious though, you just chewed a few dry grams straight with no preparation? The urban shamans I've talked to suggest using lemon to liberate the alkaloids, yet it sounds like you just chewed it straight for the original experience, is that right? And in the traditional native american ceremony I posted about recently, it was in tea form.

I've just discovered that in this beautiful northwestern coastal city where the water is not fluoridated, peyote is also legal, so more work and exploration remains to be done... if chewing it directly with no prep can have the effects you mentioned then exciting times lay ahead.

tizoc4u
#34 Posted : 12/17/2017 3:32:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I walk the shamanic path, My medicine man is tought by our elder from the huichol community in Santan catarina. not all huichols lead ceremonies but all walk the shamanic path.

dragonrider
#35 Posted : 12/17/2017 4:29:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Peyote is wonderfull. But i do find it to be pretty inconsistent, like all of the other cacti. I've had peyotes that felt almost like pure mescaline, but i've also had peyotes that had a lot of other stuff in it.

I think the problem with peyote, is pellotine. Pellotine is a sedative, and maybe a bit of a deliriant. The mescaline/pellotine ratio is not fixed in these cacti. If you have a lot of pellotine in your peyote, then the experience will simply be far less clear, and more disoriented as well.

Putting your cactus in a dark place, and not watering it for a long time, will increase the mescaline content, but not the pellotine content, i think. Because my best experiences where with cacti that i didn't water for at least a couple of months.

Wakinyan
#36 Posted : 12/18/2017 3:55:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dragonrider wrote:
Peyote is wonderfull. But i do find it to be pretty inconsistent, like all of the other cacti. I've had peyotes that felt almost like pure mescaline, but i've also had peyotes that had a lot of other stuff in it.

I think the problem with peyote, is pellotine. Pellotine is a sedative, and maybe a bit of a deliriant. The mescaline/pellotine ratio is not fixed in these cacti. If you have a lot of pellotine in your peyote, then the experience will simply be far less clear, and more disoriented as well.

Putting your cactus in a dark place, and not watering it for a long time, will increase the mescaline content, but not the pellotine content, i think. Because my best experiences where with cacti that i didn't water for at least a couple of months.

I'm not sure what you mean by inconsistent when you talk about pejuta aka peyote. I've been a member of the NAC for many years and I've never found any inconsistencies in my albeit subjective experience. Peyote tea tends to be made in large batches with several peyotes. However, even with that being said, I've eaten specimens the size of my hand... never had any issues with disorientation from low dosages of a single specimen.

With that being said, one peyote button the size of your hand will be much different than 6 peyote buttons the same size. Your talking about a difference that is largely due to quantity however and not a difference in quality however.
When I graft you graft we graft

PREV12