We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Is this Phalaris? And if it is, which kind? Options

Angery
#1 Posted : 12/17/2017 8:35:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello! Ive been reading about DMT for about 4 months en yesterday i just realised i had a lot of planys that looked like Phalaris, but im not sure if they are phalaris, or if they are, wich kind (im only sure that they are definetively not phalaris aquatica)

Here are some pictures i took (if it helps, im from Argentina, province of Buenos Aires)

If i need more pictures to identify them i can take more
If its phalaris and i find a way to extract DMT and remove the gramine i could provide pictures of the process and/or the results

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

dreamer042
#2 Posted : 12/17/2017 9:45:45 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

The one at the very bottom left looks like it could be Phalaris arundinacea, but I couldn't say for sure without more clear photos. Phalaris isn't really a very good source for DMT at all though yields are too low and alkaloid profile is too variable.

In Argentina you probably have access to much better source plants. I'd advise looking into the local trees to see if you have vilca or virola species or even if chacruna or chaliponga are growing in your region. These would all be much moar suitable sources of DMT.
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

Angery
#3 Posted : 12/17/2017 10:48:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dreamer042 wrote:
The one at the very bottom left looks like it could be Phalaris arundinacea, but I couldn't say for sure without more clear photos. Phalaris isn't really a very good source for DMT at all though yields are too low and alkaloid profile is too variable.

In Argentina you probably have access to much better source plants. I'd advise looking into the local trees to see if you have vilca or virola species or even if chacruna or chaliponga are growing in your region. These would all be much moar suitable sources of DMT.

I tried looking for plants that could be a good source of DMT in my area, but i couldnt find anything (yet) and i though i could at least to make my first extractions with these alpharis growing in my back yard and familiarize with the process (and maybe try a low dose or something) what pictures do you need to know te kind?