We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hi. Options

Icyseeker
#1 Posted : 12/12/2017 4:52:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello and salutations. I have been lurking and soaking up all the information in the nexus for the past few weeks. It's a great feeling to finally be able to communicate in this community that has so much kindness and support flowing through every thread in this website.

About me: I am 19 year old engineering student. Who just recently (relatively in proportion to my life) found the joy and revelation that psychedelics can give you. After my first LSD trip I was hooked. The change that these trips have created in me and the memories that I have created will be with me for the rest of my life. Every trip I took I got a sense of bigger picture. I'm now filled with a strong desire to contribute to the psychedelic community. Whether that be by adding to the ever growing knowledge or showing someone new that wonderful world of psychedelics.

Just a week ago I had my first experience with DMT. This experience has rocked me to my core. After my first inhalation every thing surrounding me seemed realer than real. The second inhalation sent intense psychedelic patterns everywhere. At that moment I realized that DMT is not just some drug that sends you to on some meaningless dream. DMT is very likely linked to consciousness and reality as we know it. On the third hit of the bong I lost all notion of I. My body lost form and I merged with the universe for what felt like an eternity. (Perhaps it was an eternity or perhaps it was out of time.) Eventually I returned back to my body. This has been favorite trip by far and it has been the most significant. On that day my faith changed from agnostic to Buddhist.

I want to become a full member because I have a strong desire to contribute and help a grow our psychedelic awareness as a species. Thanks for reading my post and I look forward to interacting with you all!
May wisdom permeate through your life.

"What is survival if you do not survive whole. Ask the Bene Teilax that. What if you no longer hear the music of life. Memories are not enough unless they call you to noble purpose." God Emperor Leto ii

"The only past which endures lies wordlessly within you." God Emperor Leto ii

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Loveall
#2 Posted : 12/13/2017 1:12:01 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Welcome to the Nexus.

Taking that 3rd inhalation can be hard to do, but it sure can give new powerful insights into life.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚