We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
This is me Options

Elbow
#1 Posted : 12/13/2017 8:39:48 AM
##ElBoW##

so, my names elbow, im not specific with left or right, just please do not get me confused with knee. so i guess ill just jump into what lead me to the dmt nexus, and hounestly its kind of a trip. so, for starters, i practice in the shamanic wisdoms of the indigious tribes of the americas. i dont like calling myself a shaman, just because of the limitations it presents, so i am me, but me, likes to practice shamanism.

i was researching into ancheint practices of the indigious people which lead me to their ritualistic uses of halucinagenic herbs, such as ayhuasca. after reading about ayhuasca for a while i found out about the compound within it that caused the effects, DMT, so i set out to find it. well i found it, and i had an amazing trip, which i will tell in another post at some point, nows not the best time for that Smile, in due time, one of my most favorite sayings.

as i was saying, after my first encounter with the dmt, i couldnt find it again but somthing in me was saying i needed to find it. so what did my logical brain decide, well... yea... you guessed it... it decided to make it, so hear i am. a fractal floating through a cosmic fishtank, eager to learn, and meet cool new people.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Scouse nathan
#2 Posted : 12/13/2017 12:04:44 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Welcome elbow.
I'm new to dmt also and new to the site.
Hopefully we can learn along this journey together....
I've now had dmt twice first time was great but I don't think I quite broke through, second time I ruined my own experience due to preflight panic (hit it harder then before due to learning to vaporise it properly) but it wasn't off putting never the less.
Good luck on your journey
Nathan

Icyseeker
#3 Posted : 12/13/2017 12:36:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I too am new to the nexus. I am so glad to have my first steps into a community that is focused on research, kindness, and love. How did you get into shamanism? I feel a sort of calling to help others through life. Is this what you feel as well? Anyway, good luck on your batch!
May wisdom permeate through your life.

"What is survival if you do not survive whole. Ask the Bene Teilax that. What if you no longer hear the music of life. Memories are not enough unless they call you to noble purpose." God Emperor Leto ii

"The only past which endures lies wordlessly within you." God Emperor Leto ii

downwardsfromzero
#4 Posted : 12/13/2017 7:17:59 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Hey there, welcome to the Nexus!

Quote:
after reading about ayhuasca for a while i found out about the compound within it that caused the effects, DMT, so i set out to find it.
Don't underestimate the power of harmala alkaloids (the 'other' component of ayahuasca). They can be very powerful in their own right!

Good luck in your endeavours.

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Wakinyan
#5 Posted : 12/15/2017 3:38:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Elbow wrote:
so, my names elbow, im not specific with left or right, just please do not get me confused with knee. so i guess ill just jump into what lead me to the dmt nexus, and hounestly its kind of a trip. so, for starters, i practice in the shamanic wisdoms of the indigious tribes of the americas. i dont like calling myself a shaman, just because of the limitations it presents, so i am me, but me, likes to practice shamanism.

i was researching into ancheint practices of the indigious people which lead me to their ritualistic uses of halucinagenic herbs, such as ayhuasca. after reading about ayhuasca for a while i found out about the compound within it that caused the effects, DMT, so i set out to find it. well i found it, and i had an amazing trip, which i will tell in another post at some point, nows not the best time for that Smile, in due time, one of my most favorite sayings.

as i was saying, after my first encounter with the dmt, i couldnt find it again but somthing in me was saying i needed to find it. so what did my logical brain decide, well... yea... you guessed it... it decided to make it, so hear i am. a fractal floating through a cosmic fishtank, eager to learn, and meet cool new people.

Hello Elbow.
While I am not quite sure what you mean when you say you practice shamanism, I like the sound of it. It is good to see you here.

I see you have researched ancient practices and much can indeed be gained from books and forums like this. My own path took me to living with a yuwipi medicine man for several years at one point, but I have spent many hours reading books I have long since forgotten as well. Like you, I am always eager to learn and meet new people as well.

When I graft you graft we graft