We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
shelf life of acrb and rue seeds Options

onesickfreak
#1 Posted : 12/11/2017 6:25:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So, I found some acrb and Syrian rue seeds in a box today, im confident I acquired these late summer of 2015. Do you guys think they will still be good for extraction?

Thanks
the devil made me do it... it was so much fun

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 12/11/2017 8:33:06 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

They'll be fine, most likely.

What have you been up to for the last two years? Smile

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

onesickfreak
#3 Posted : 12/11/2017 5:40:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sweet nectar. ;-}

Me, not much... Moved up north, got knocked off my motorcycle and into a mailbox, so about a year of hospitalization and physical rehabilitation....

But such is, im still alive and greatful for it, and ready to get back to doing my thing.
Cool
the devil made me do it... it was so much fun

downwardsfromzero
#4 Posted : 12/11/2017 8:22:23 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Woah! That sounds full-on. Glad you're here to tell the tale - welcome back!

Wishing you success in your endeavours.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Running Bear
#5 Posted : 12/11/2017 9:40:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A lot of it depends on how old the seeds were when you got them. If you keep these things in a air tight jar they will last year's. I would start storing your plant medicines in the freezer. If it was me i would throw out the seeds and use the bark. Rue is so cheap why not get new seeds or better yet get banisteriopsis caapi Smile ...