We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Psychadelics and urinating Options

Reincarnated
#21 Posted : 8/15/2017 8:53:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I get this sometimes, mostly with mushrooms. Either pee alot or feel the need but cant. I have always put this down to being dehydrated or the body wanting to flush through chemicals. For me keeping well hydrated always helps with these symptoms. Drinking water when you need a wee may seem silly but sometimes the engine needs a good oil change!Razz

I have had this with fresh as well as dried (pertty old) shrooms. But normally only with higher doses
I may be a poor man but when I close my eyes im sleeping in the palace of kings

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

downwardsfromzero
#22 Posted : 12/11/2017 8:15:29 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Harmine pee indeed has a lovely glow, although I never thought to do a blank. I could imagine some components of normal, non-harmine urine are fluorescent as well.

Popping off for a leak now, will report back!

EDIT: So, my urine today has a noticeable yellow fluorescence with a very faint greenish tinge. Nowhere near as vivid as the blue green of harmala pee.

I did stop iboga microdosing a few days back. I'll check the fluorescence in another couple of days to compare. What colour does noribogaine fluoresce?

Here's a wee (ahem) update:
Hopefully four months are sufficient to clear any residue...

I checked my urine for fluorescence this evening and it was much the same as back in August. It was far less fluorescent than a barely visible turmeric stain on my fingers.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

SUBZERO
#23 Posted : 12/21/2017 7:02:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Seems like I have to drain the lizard after every trip.
To me it's intense, though.
It feels amazing, like I'm releasing all the toxins from my body and giving back to the earth all at once.
Ahhhhh... So nicePleased

pitubo
#24 Posted : 12/21/2017 11:43:26 AM

dysfunctional word machine

downwardsfromzero wrote:
downwardsfromzero wrote:
Harmine pee indeed has a lovely glow, although I never thought to do a blank. I could imagine some components of normal, non-harmine urine are fluorescent as well.

Popping off for a leak now, will report back!

EDIT: So, my urine today has a noticeable yellow fluorescence with a very faint greenish tinge. Nowhere near as vivid as the blue green of harmala pee.

I did stop iboga microdosing a few days back. I'll check the fluorescence in another couple of days to compare. What colour does noribogaine fluoresce?

Here's a wee (ahem) update:
Hopefully four months are sufficient to clear any residue...

I checked my urine for fluorescence this evening and it was much the same as back in August. It was far less fluorescent than a barely visible turmeric stain on my fingers.

Adding a wee bit of my own pee rreview.. Wink

During one of my first pharmahuasca sessions, I made a trip to the toilet to pee and in the fluorescent light the fluorescence was noticeable. Not only was my urine fairly green, but in fact everything had acquired a green tinge in the fluorescent light: the harmala alkaloids had made even my eye fluids weakly fluorescent.

I did check the natural fluorescence of my urine with the aid of a blacklight at a later time and it clearly doesn't fluoresce very much by itself.

#25 Posted : 12/22/2017 10:46:53 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

I remember the first minutes that I could physically move after my first ayahuasca analogue brew, I had gotten up [could barely walk] and puttered across the floor like a 95 year old man to the bathroom.

I remember at the moment I started to urinate - my immediate awareness on the stream of my urine - that awareness gradually disassembled itself in that moment and as I was urinating my awareness began to splinter off, displaying itself in many different dimensions in that moment. Felt sort've like I was attempting to exit my physical confines through urinating. As I let up on the urinating everything had condensed back into my immediate view, and there I was again - standing there, penis in hand.

Twisted Evil

AikyO
#26 Posted : 12/22/2017 11:14:27 AM

Neō KyK ĖntheŌnaut

I had some urine magic in my first my first meeting with Dim.

I was sitting in the coldness of night, naked, next to a river. Toward the end of the trip, after having been plunged into a dark hole, I suddenly became very cold. I was still laying down at this moment, I had little convulsion, a tad freaky, then it passed and the urge to pie manifested itself. So I move as I can toward the river, in between the roots of the tree, and stand up graciously on my knees - in all my fuzziness, and I pie myself out into the mother's stream.

Story of my life, word.
安心精神芝簡単吸収前進
'''.'''''...'''''''..'~>\\\*'*¤@¤-.*;,^/ò°ò\^,,;*.-¤@¤*'*///<~'..'''''''...'''''.'''
*/(°_-_-_-_-_-_-,-:_:°_°::.:..((<u><u><u><u><u><vvv><vvv><vv><vvv>((",°^°FFF[[[--°°°___<<<```///---_°°°<<`_`_`°o°o°O°O°.°-)-(-°..°o.)°..O))°°(O°;';;'';;;''<°<°<<°°°<°°°<<<°°__-_---___---_°_°°___°°--°°_---____/__//___//__///__/_///_/_///_//o°oo°°oo°°oo°oo°°°ooo°o°o°o°o°o°°o°o°o^°^°^^°^°^°^°,,-.'''..--''__--```((-°-),-.-,,((),)(),)
.°o;;;^`^_<<<8>>>_^`^,,,O.°

downwardsfromzero
#27 Posted : 12/22/2017 10:09:17 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

pitubo wrote:
the harmala alkaloids had made even my eye fluids weakly fluorescent.

Yeah, I've noticed this too! (My own eyes, obviously. I've never knowingly gazed into pitubo's fluorescent eyes, however lovingly Neutral )

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

PREV12