We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
Self treating depression with tryptamines- thoughts? Options

null24
#41 Posted : 12/10/2017 3:11:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Thanks for your reply AU but I can't really endorse using any drugs in the manner you've outlined. While that approach may work for you or possibly someone who is experiencing a transient 'down' episode, the type of thing that I'm talking about is chronic, and a combination of life circumstance, chemical imbalances either cause of or caused by (eggs and chickens) by severe trauma.

I am predisposed to addiction. I am very concerned with being reliant upon substances. It is true that tryptamines have a depression relieving effect, but in my experience and opinion, if one was to use any as a regular medicine, sub threshold micro dosing is the best bet.

Constant psychedelic use is not a good idea for anyone experiencing any kind of mental duress. In time,they can only confuse things.

Potato, thanks as well. I need tip hear that kind of thing sometimes. I don't think my lack of tripping is a subconscious decision, I am pretty aware of when they well and won't be effective. While I think,talk,read and write about them constantly, and do have quite extensive experience with them, no you're right, I don't need it very often.

Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

dragonrider
#42 Posted : 12/10/2017 4:21:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

N2O might be just as effective as ketamine, in treating severe depressions. But i don't think it is as addictive, or risky. NMDA-antagonists are far more effective than all of the conventional anti-depressants, but most of them are dangerous, addictive or harmfull.
Laughing gas does not realy have any such harmfull effects. Vitamine B depletion becomes an issue only when it's taken regularly, but taking it more than once isn't required for it's anti-depressant effects to work. If you inhale it from a balloon, especially when you make sure that there's already some air inside the balloon prior to filling it with gas, oxygen depletion is not an issue either because in the worst case you'd pass out way before all of the blood becomes saturated with the stuff, and the moment you pass out, you will begin to breathe normally again.

Tommi
#43 Posted : 12/11/2017 4:55:33 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Sorry about not reading the whole thread. However, ingesting DMT, turning yourself to god and, ugh, implementating it into your life, it can definitely cure anything (overrating I know, but depression, definitely).
Remember... 8 is infinity spelled sideways!

Build:Apotechary

PREV123