We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
how am I feeling this low dose of aya? Options

jamie
#1 Posted : 10/18/2009 7:16:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I brewed up a light batch of ayahusca last night and this morning, to drink one night this week..only about 12 grams of caapi and 2 grams of chaliponga..a light brew but it always seems to work for me..

so I decided to test a tiny bit..maybe a a 10th of it..maybe a bit more I dunno..right after I drank some yerba mate..
But I am feeling it! I thought at first that it was just some placebo from having the taste of ayahuasca in my mouth..but now I can tell that I am actaully feeling it. It's not psychedelic or anything but I have a really nice euphoric buzz throughout my whole body and my stomache is slightly unsettled..

There couldnt have been much more than 1-1.5 grams caapi and a fraction of a gram of chaliponga in the ammount I drank.

I am stumped..I feel like I took a light dose of MDMA almost..does anyone else get euphoric effects from only 1 or 2 grams of caapi vine? It feels really nice. I doubt the ammount of chaliponga is giving any effect..I would need to drink at east 1 grams of chali with about 7 grams caapi for it to work..so it must be just the caapi..

Caapi really is amazing. Such an awesome antidepressant.
Long live the unwoke.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

gammagore
#2 Posted : 10/18/2009 7:24:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

wow, such small amounts. Thats great that you feel it. I dont have any experience with caapi yet, but it sounds like its a real healer.

Jorkest
#3 Posted : 10/18/2009 7:25:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

its possible that caffeine might have something to do with this...
it's a sound

jamie
#4 Posted : 10/18/2009 7:35:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

yeah I think the yerba mate is being potentiated by the effetcs of the caapi maybe..I never feel like this from just mate..it's not a trip or anything just feels real nice.

Who really knows..if things like homeopathy and spagyrics cangive effetcs maybe I am just connecting with aya's energyVery happy ..maybe not but it's interesting.
Long live the unwoke.

#5 Posted : 10/18/2009 9:43:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Someone should try just yerba mate with thh. Good things might happen

polytrip
#6 Posted : 10/18/2009 10:30:20 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
caapi is one of the best substitutes for XTC. certainly when combined with maté.
Very small amounts already have this effect.

The best natural XTC alternative i have ever tried is a mixture of a little peyote, caapi and theobromine.

It gives the feeling you get when you've taken MDMA, just when it starts to work. Only here, this 'rush' effect lasts for more than an hour.

polytrip
#7 Posted : 10/18/2009 10:31:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
It also causes a state of very deep meditation, without even making any effort!

Phlux-
#8 Posted : 10/18/2009 11:01:12 PM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

Maybe somehow a low dose kinda sublingual 5-meo experience ?
Thats preddy euphoric isnt it ?
Perhaps it was caused by drinking the aya while the mucous membrane in the mouth was still soft from drinking a warm beverage causing it to be extra absorbent ?
Iv heard of ppl brushing their teeth, then gums and insides of their mouths prior to quidding to make it more effective.
Perhaps a combination of little things like this contributed at least.
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

jamie
#9 Posted : 10/18/2009 11:33:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

polytrip wrote:
caapi is one of the best substitutes for XTC. certainly when combined with maté.

The best natural XTC alternative i have ever tried is a mixture of a little peyote, caapi and theobromine.

It gives the feeling you get when you've taken MDMA, just when it starts to work. Only here, this 'rush' effect lasts for more than an hour.

Yeah a rush is a good description of what I felt..lasted maybe 1.5 hours in total.
Long live the unwoke.

69ron
#10 Posted : 10/18/2009 11:56:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Phlux- wrote:
Maybe somehow a low dose kinda sublingual 5-meo experience ?
Thats preddy euphoric isnt it ?
Perhaps it was caused by drinking the aya while the mucous membrane in the mouth was still soft from drinking a warm beverage causing it to be extra absorbent ?
Iv heard of ppl brushing their teeth, then gums and insides of their mouths prior to quidding to make it more effective.
Perhaps a combination of little things like this contributed at least.

A small dose of 5-MeO-DMT is very euphoric, with lots of pleasant bodily sensations without being psychedelic, and caffeine will increase this effect. 5-MeO-DMT also absorbs sublingually without an MAOI, and probably through the esophagus and stomach walls as well. It’s likely that the vasodilation effects of yerba mate would help the 5-MeO-DMT absorb in this way.

Also, the THH and harmine in the caapi would potentiate the effects of yerba mate by about 2 times.

Caffeine and theobromine containing plants are sometimes added to ayahuasca, they help clear up the mental fog effect sometimes present (caused by harmine) and also boost the psychedelic effect although sometimes the visuals are reduced.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

#11 Posted : 10/19/2009 8:01:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

polytrip wrote:

I've never been so excited in my life hahaha wow I'm going have to try this. I drink so much yerba everyday and I'd love to have something to add to it without going into a long trip everyday considering I have to work Smile

maxzar100
#12 Posted : 10/19/2009 8:19:38 PM

Earth Child

interesting, I have some chaliponga around and some yerba.
Fractal how did you prepare the chaliponga?
The events that maxzar100 describes are only hypothetical, and never actually took place. maxzar100 has no link whatsoever to any illegal substance.

Quote:
Salvia, the metamorphosis of reality. -Mz

jamie
#13 Posted : 10/19/2009 8:24:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

boiled it along with the caapi for a few hours in spring water I collected(no acid was used)..then took the brew with caapi and chali still in it, put it in a jar and into the fridge to continue exrtacting for a few days, then boiled it again and one more boil the next morning, strained and reduced.
Long live the unwoke.

balaganist
#14 Posted : 10/19/2009 8:33:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have also heard from a trusted friend that small amounts of caapi tea and cacao can be reeeally nice. But it has to be small amounts of both otherwise it can cause a horrible headache. The cacao must be very gently heated, not boiled otherwise it loses some of its properties.
I guess this is the theobromine and harmalas working together..?
balaganist is a fictional character who loves playing the game of infinite existence. he amuses himself by posting stories about his made up life in our plane of physical reality. his origins are in other dimensions... he merely comes here to play.

PerPLexED
#15 Posted : 10/19/2009 9:04:34 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like a good way to prepare for a journey. PerPLExEd tends to enjoy a few hits of cannabis as well as meditating in the dark with music. When another substance is consumed, the effects of the cannabis poof and the euphoria allows him to get the most out of the trip. He is very interested in trying this to meditate / prepare for spice/salvia journeys.
"We are the analogies we believe." - PerPLexED

PerPLexED is a confused fictional creature.
He doesn't know that he is fictional.
He doesn't know what fiction is.
He doesn't know anything, really.
But strives to know it all.

maxzar100
#16 Posted : 10/20/2009 4:39:40 AM

Earth Child

tomorrow I will try 2 grams of chaliponga with some yerba mate tea, and maybe some syrian rue seeds thrown in if I can find any. I am very interested in your method, but I do not have caapi right now. Did you use caapi leaves or bark?

and 69ron, welcome back. How was your journey?
The events that maxzar100 describes are only hypothetical, and never actually took place. maxzar100 has no link whatsoever to any illegal substance.

Quote:
Salvia, the metamorphosis of reality. -Mz

jamie
#17 Posted : 10/20/2009 4:49:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I used caapi vine..not sure how it will work without the caapi..but there is some maoi's in chaliponga adn 5meo DMT is orally active so who knows..good luck!
Long live the unwoke.

69ron
#18 Posted : 10/20/2009 5:07:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

maxzar100 wrote:
and 69ron, welcome back. How was your journey?

ThanksSmile

My journey was nothing in the lines of psychedelic, but mind expanding in a different way. I was away studying a nootropic which is not really an appropriate topic for this forum. I learned quite a lot and found a renewed interest in one nootropic in particular.

My frantic quest for knowledge in that area has slowed down a bit so I have time for my usual topics of interest againSmile
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

#19 Posted : 10/21/2009 12:16:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey 69ron go post about your nootropic in my racetam thread please I'm interested

sorry to go off topic everyone