We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Smoking DMT when you got the Flu is NOT the one Options

Clife777
#1 Posted : 12/7/2017 10:38:02 AM

Multi Dimensional Entity

Had a little last off last night and must say its one of the most neutral trips ive had, not sure if it was the cold and flu medicine i took earlier that day but after i exhaled the hit instead of feeling that overwhelming total bliss relaxation feeling i felt stimulated like i just had a line of speed or something, with my eyes open i as tripping HARD floor melting into walls melting into ceiling room etc but the strangest thing when i shut my eyes i saw NOTHING! or very mild and faint patterns but they were barley visible and weak....ive never tripped more with my eyes open that shut before was a different one

Anyway point is DMT when your ill for me is a no go didn't enjoy like i normally do Sad so just have to wait till im better before i get to speak to my inner gnome
Exploring the Entire Cosmos as one Entity is something everyone should see! DMT should be compulsory in college

The universe is but one floor of an infinite elevator shaft

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Northerner
#2 Posted : 12/7/2017 1:13:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, gnome hunting is best done 100% healthy and fresh. Smile

Even if you don't know you are sick, like with a virus no displaying symptoms yet, it can still have pretty negative consequences with DMT.
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.