We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Harvest day - Mixed feelings :( :) Options

jbark
#1 Posted : 11/23/2017 10:37:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

After years of growing many many cacti (all from seed), I cut a good portion down, including 3 four footers that I have watched mature over 7-8 yrs.... It's at once exciting and sad...

I thought I'd share the pics here.

Enjoy!!

JBArk
jbark attached the following image(s):
IMG_8266.jpg (1,978kb) downloaded 313 time(s).
IMG_8267.jpg (2,167kb) downloaded 314 time(s).
IMG_8269.jpg (2,382kb) downloaded 313 time(s).
IMG_8272.jpg (2,290kb) downloaded 313 time(s).
IMG_8270.jpg (2,915kb) downloaded 313 time(s).
IMG_8271.jpg (2,918kb) downloaded 314 time(s).
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

dreamer042
#2 Posted : 11/23/2017 11:06:45 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

That's a fine harvest! Looks like someone is set for a mescapade. Big grin
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

downwardsfromzero
#3 Posted : 11/23/2017 11:18:45 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Save the growing tips! Double your output!

Looks like you've got enough there for a good few cuttings as well as a fair blob of medicine.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Loveall
#4 Posted : 11/24/2017 1:02:49 AM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Love Inspirational. I hope to be like you in 6 more years.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

soulfood
#5 Posted : 11/24/2017 3:18:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Beautiful yield! Love

And some sound trust into the durability of the spine adjacent 'Incline' exercise ball. For the psychonaut with optimal core strength...

It won't let you down. Thumbs up

Jagube
#6 Posted : 11/24/2017 2:58:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Great yield!

I second the suggestions to save some tips for rooting.

jbark
#7 Posted : 11/24/2017 8:33:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dreamer042 wrote:
That's a fine harvest! Looks like someone is set for a mescapade. Big grin

Mescapade down the line. Today: Mushcapade and mycomysterium!!

JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

jbark
#8 Posted : 11/24/2017 8:37:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Save the growing tips! Double your output!

Looks like you've got enough there for a good few cuttings as well as a fair blob of medicine.

No need for cuttings - I have a whole other forest to harvest in a few years, and then there's the pups from the leftover stumps from all these... I have it on a rotation Smile

JBArk
IMG_8275.jpg (3,055kb) downloaded 229 time(s).

jbark
#9 Posted : 11/24/2017 8:46:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Loveall wrote:
Love Inspirational. I hope to be like you in 6 more years.

Patience young padawan, patience. Pleased

jbark
#10 Posted : 11/24/2017 8:49:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

soulfood wrote:
Beautiful yield! Love

And some sound trust into the durability of the spine adjacent 'Incline' exercise ball. For the psychonaut with optimal core strength...

It won't let you down. Thumbs up

Yeah, I like to live on the edge - fragile polyurethane balloon object in close proximity to organic spike phallus.

Keeps me sharp. Pleased

Though it begs the question: use the 'core' for extra goodies, or discard it out of fear of nausea? Razz

JBArk

jbark
#11 Posted : 11/24/2017 8:49:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jagube wrote:
Great yield!

I second the suggestions to save some tips for rooting.

See above pic ^^^

I have about 50 cacti in various developmental stages. Smile

JBArk

downwardsfromzero
#12 Posted : 11/25/2017 10:39:56 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Great to see someone so on target Thumbs up

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."

jbark
#13 Posted : 11/27/2017 4:09:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Here is a pic of the brew, and a pic of my old brewing: from 2013 and 2015 - the mason jars have been in the freezer; 'closet' indicates a 4-5ft cutting that sat in a dark closet for 15 months before brewing - after a year, in the dark, with NO ROOTS and NO WATER, it grew a thin length of about 4 inches (yellow, due to lack of light).

I will combine these with the new batch, then reduce again until it will fit in three-four mason jars.

The logic: in the past, i have brewed a large portion of cactus, then taken a third of the brew with noticeable but minimal effect. At that point, the 2/3s left are not really strong enough for a "full" dose... So I have decided to harvest and reduce quite a lot of it, to have a predictable doe with no cactus to cactus variation factor; this way, i can take 100ml; if there is little effect, keep upping the dosage until I have a decent point of reference, knowing that I will still be left with 2-3 litres of the same potency. Smile

JBArk

IMG_8311.jpg (2,967kb) downloaded 180 time(s).
IMG_8312.jpg (2,588kb) downloaded 181 time(s).

jbark
#14 Posted : 11/29/2017 2:04:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Last boil: all three frozen bags in one pot for a third and final boil.

Smile

IMG_8319.jpg (3,257kb) downloaded 146 time(s).

#15 Posted : 11/30/2017 4:38:30 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Very awesome stuff jbark, thats alot of cactus and alot of cookin Cool

Blessed timez ahead Twisted Evil

jbark
#16 Posted : 12/1/2017 4:57:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

And now, the final reduction of three different batches from 8 years of growing, cultivating and brewing, (estimated 3 litres, reduced from an approximate total of 50 litres from 3 boil sessions in 2013, 2015 and this 2017 monster batch):

All I need to do now is test a small amount (just licking the spoon twice had very minor but noticeable effects) and then decide on a dosage quantity (I am guessing 100ml, but I will try 50ml to begin with - this stuff seems strooooong. Twisted Evil

JBArk
IMG_8328.jpg (1,770kb) downloaded 103 time(s).

soulfood
#17 Posted : 12/1/2017 7:09:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Damn!

Smells like granpa's apple pie from over here.

jbark
#18 Posted : 12/3/2017 10:41:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

soulfood wrote:
Damn!

Smells like granpa's apple pie from over here.

Granpa's happy pie: bitter and ecstatic and loving and wholly mind invasive.

JBArk

downwardsfromzero
#19 Posted : 12/5/2017 4:13:56 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Exciting!

I've just been re-united with the bulk of my SPs and must ponder what harvesting might be in order. Medicine is required.