We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
visiting the green woman.. Options

jamie
#1 Posted : 7/26/2009 4:58:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I walk outside and water my beautiful garden of sage plants, and gather a few small dried leaves ready to fall and head inside.

I sit down with my pipe and small pile of crushed leaves in front of me and load the cannon. I have not seen my lady for so long, and I have been feeling irritated the last few days, and miss the uplifting vibes of her hilarious quackery..

I say no prayer, no meditation..I decide to go without the safety net. I envoke the fire spirits and set the medicine ablaze, inhaling deeply, slowly..until the bowl is spent.

My brain opens up as a I hold in the bitter smoke, and that familiar feeling starts to crrep up on me, pulsing through every vein..I prepare to go, but the launch was unsuccessful..

I sit up and quickly load another bowl and again call the spirits of fire to light the fuse, and i take the full blast, than quickly aother is loaded and taken as well..

I ask for a split, the fear is gone and I want to go..it's been so long since I have died. The eyelids drop away, zooming miles out into the abyss of her domain. I twist, turn and stretch and than suddenly change. I can feel her..no I can feel me..wait, I AM her! No, She is becomming me.. I can see my legs extending out into infinity, splitting into 2 halfs, a beak..a birds head...I am the bird, She is me, the bird is her! I feel warm vibes of curious humour from her as she probes and generally accepts me and wants me to come..she knows it's been too long, I should have visited sooner. It's okay though and we schedule the real journey for ext time, but I promice it will be soon. She slowly fades back through the gates of her palace, and i am left laughing histarically like a crack head at disneyland on 10 hits of acid..fully healed and no longer feeling irritated.
Long live the unwoke.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Trips
#2 Posted : 7/26/2009 6:15:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I used to hate her antics, but come to love them more and more each day. She's like an eccentric whackjob genius, who has so much incredible knowledge, but you'll need to get to know her pretty well before she'll make any sense to you.

Space
#3 Posted : 7/26/2009 6:20:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

How fast do those plants grow? I'm thinking of buying some seeds.

jamie
#4 Posted : 7/26/2009 7:55:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Space wrote:

How fast do those plants grow? I'm thinking of buying some seeds.

Seeds are basically unavailable..very hard to get salvia divinorum to flower and actually seed..cuttings are available online and in certain shops I would suspect. I origionally just got my plants as cuttings from a local entheogen shop in town.. and they grow quickly once you adjust them to you're climate.
Long live the unwoke.

jamie
#5 Posted : 7/27/2009 4:34:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

didnt want to start a new thread just for a video..but this guy deserves some respect for actually creating a decent youtube vid about his experiences..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vP_F8FHS_BY
Long live the unwoke.

jamie
#6 Posted : 8/11/2009 9:08:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So I sit down with a pile of dry leaves ready to smoke..CD in player, I switch on the light in my salt crystal lamp and I am ready to go..

First hit is held, and exhaled...not much more than a familiar relaxing and releasing feeling..

another is taken, and I become aware of a faint patturn moving around inside of my head, parting inthe middle and I feel the slipping sensations kick in and begin to split..

but it's not far enough, so I take another hit, and then quickly one more big hit..as I am holding it in I try to hold a question in..all I come up with is I want to see who I am..seemed stupid as soon as I thought it so I just tried to blank mymind instead..

Then it really started to happen..like the meanest joke in the universe is about to be played on me..and I willingly walked into it..I did it again..I dunno why salvia goes this way, but sometims she does!..the feeling leaves, like I am sober..never smoked saliva..but AHHA! It's the room that smoked the salvia!..not me!..there is a portal midair in my room, swirling trying to suck me sideways into, but I am sober!..i feel sober! it's the room that is tripping!

Oh..waitShocked WTF...complete and udder confusion sets in as I fumble around, hitting the button off on my sterio(salvia and sound at these doses dont always mix well I am finding, I always have this urge to stop the music)..It's like depersonalization, derealization..trying to figure out if I am the room, or a person..is there a difference?why does the room have a portal in it? why am I sideways? why did the room smoke the salvia???what is I? God, I almost began to cry, if this was a quid I would have cried...

Then it wore off and I remembered that it was I that smoked salvia..I feel like I just dove into complete madness and back, yet I didnt even fully breakthrough, I was only like part way into the portal! i dunno what I learn from trips like this other than salvia ego death is scary, weird, and interesting in a self mutilating type of fasion..thank god she's not always in that mood!
Long live the unwoke.

Space
#7 Posted : 8/22/2009 12:23:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome, post another experience the next time you have one. Always enjoy reading a good salvia report.

jamie
#8 Posted : 8/22/2009 4:41:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So..I just returned from a beautiful liitle visit with my lady..and what a lovely one she is..nothing intense, a knock at the door but no less than amazing, awe inspiring..

It's about letting go..

It's about dropping ones guard..

Letting the tensions fall..

It's about stillness..

Her arms extend into forever..

The dream Tree Project by adam shaik was put into CD player and song 4..after the rain was selected..I speak to her and thank her for sharing space in my garden..

3 bowls of freshly dried plain leaf were smoked in single hits over a 10 minute period..

At first there was nothing but sweating..than I remembered..I should have known better..
I keep grasping at something that isnt even there..so I let go..

A bubble forms in my third eye and spreads, seperates from the shell and the vista opens wide..open are her gates and I am once again free and limitless..

I can SEE, I stand at her gates on the edge of the self and realize..beauty is stillness, and the stillness is so fucking beautiful. Life is sooo beautiful, I want to stay this way forever.

this sums it up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bYk7pDKYEM
Now I sit listening to hoopy frood with the biggest smile onmy faceVery happy
Long live the unwoke.

Space
#9 Posted : 8/23/2009 8:14:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Your really passionate about salvia aren't you. I was really close with salvia. One thing I really miss about it, is I always felt clearer after. senses refreshed, everything looked better and sounded better, sense of smell, touch, and being outside in nature is more beautiful. Really good one for sitting in the dark meditating on nothingness.

I really want to buy a plant cutting, I don't know why I'm not. Maybe I'll just buy some dry leaf and make some sort of soft extract.

jamie
#10 Posted : 8/24/2009 8:09:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah...she's a tricky ladder to climb, but with the right approach the vista is amazing.
Long live the unwoke.

jamie
#11 Posted : 8/27/2009 5:17:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

oh how how how I am ever going to put this one into words...it will never do it justice and so much will be left out of this report..there was just too much going on.

very close friend came over for a visit, and wanted to go for a hike into the bog..which is very heavy, dense temperate rainforest. It was beautiful outside and the perfect day for it..The changa wasn't ready yet and I had been wanted to have an experience with the sheperdess deep in the woods. I had journeyed there with her before and each time it was amazing..way better than indoors.

So off we went, into the bog. Eventually we came to the spot where I had taken my last bog journey, and off he went to take some photos of plants so I could have space for my experience. I was surrounded with some unidentified plants that share obvious morphological traits with salvia divinorum..some type of sage. Part of the reason I chose this place was becasue of that, and I wanted a cutting to take home and gorw and identify..there were tons of bees checking out the flowers on these plants and the buzzing made a nice ambience with hints of bird songs and rustling trees..

2 full bowls of my homegrown plain leaf were taken and held for as long as possible. Behind closed eyes I waited as the spiraling came on and began to pull me away. I could tell that this one was going to be a breakthrough, it was comming on fast and strong. I asked to be shown the living spirit of the forest, as I had experienced the sage spirit infued throughout the forest in this same spot about 5 years ago..All the bee sounds and birds etc began to sort of merge with my brainwaves and I could feel her again, diffuse throughout the bog..next thing I know I am in another dimension. I wanted to remember this and kept thinking about how I was going to report back to S (my friend)... but that thought quickly turned to thinking that I was going to report back to "them"..meaning S and J (me)..

At this point I was no longer "me", I was just me without that worldy shell and worldy name and everything that goes along with the "me" from this life. I was simply I. I remember that I was telling this to salvia, as she was there with me..or some woman was anyway. I was tellign her that I journeyed here so I could report back to both S and J..

I dont remember what really happened between this egoless me and this woman, but I wasnt afraid or anything, I was ecstatic. This part is unclear so I will skip ahead a bit to when i began to realize that there was really just S and me there, and this startled me, and I could than feel the split that had happened, but I was still in that other place, just beginning to remember that there was another "me", that worldy me. It got confusing but still not frightening. I opened my eyes and all those plants I talked about that were similar in structure to salvia made up rown of patterns, and I could feel my physical body, but it was part of this bigger thing that I knew WAS salvia.

I began making ecstatic moaning noises as I tried to call out to S over in the bushes to tell him how strange this whole thing was, but all I could do was make these noises that felt soooo good and drool.

After a while of the shamanic style moaning and laughing I was back and heard some other people comming through the bush, still far away though so I grabbed my pack and gulped down some juice and we went on our way down the trail, still laughing quiety and frantically trying to explain my experience to S, whcih consisted of me saying "it's so weird!" over and over again..I also had taken my shirt off at some point in the trip due to this crazy sweating..

We went down the trail and found some mushroom growing and took some pictures for later identification, and then found a big raccoon climbing a tree, looking down curiousily checking us out.. we got a bit of space between us as the animal and S said he would like to have an experience at that spot.

So we sat down on the ground of peat, and I loaded up a pipe for him and got another pipe full ready for a second hit. He stated smoking right away without any prep, so I just gave him the next bowl and told him to go with it(not his first time with salvia at all)..he puffed and puffed fearlessly, 3 big bowls, and than stated drooling, ALOT. Like a river out of his mouth. He started speaking to the tree and things around him that I coulnt not see, and moving around all weird, laughing and looking startled and confused at the same time. I could tell he was really far out there.

He started to have a hard time I could tell and was asking what happened and why he couldnt "get back"..it went on like this for about 5 or 6 minutes until he was back enough to give an account..it went like this..

He felt like a cake,lol his words. There was layers to him like a cake has layers, from top to bottom, and they were twisting around..and there were also many many duplicates of him breaking off into alternate dimenions in either direction, stacked like dominoes, and he didn't know which one was the real him. He kept reaching out to me (I was sitting there right with him), and I was telling him to go with it and sit back against the tree..he also kept asking who the other person was and if I could see them. I told him it was the plant and not to be afraid. He was speaking to me this whole time, but it was more of a 3 way conversation to him I guess, as salvia or some other being anyway was there with him as well. For some reason when he was comming back he was worried about his camera, becasue he was getting dimensions mixed up and thought he might be drooling on it(he wasnt at all)..I took his camera anyway to reassure him and he began laughing and laughing until he came back..

He was kinda shook up for a while, and we sat and talked about our experiences and both came to the conclusion that humans in our society dont really have any sort of context to put that experience into, which really makes it hard to interprete let alone integrate. We agreed that it is so weird, there is nothing in our brains data banks to relate the experience to, hence why it really shakes up so many people and they never ever want to try it again.

Anyways that was how our journey into the bog went..Very happy
Long live the unwoke.

balaganist
#12 Posted : 8/28/2009 2:12:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

man reading your reports makes me want to visit her world again... I had a deep fascination with salvia for a couple of years, till early this year I began exploring ayahuasca and then dmt, and my visits to salviaworld have been on pause..
I have a healthy looking plant growing outside right now, and quite a few dried fallen leaves from my dead or dying indoor plants (they keep dying on me indoors Sad ) ... I tried making a soft extract with acetone but its not very active.

its interesting that you seem to get such deep experiences from smoking just pure leaf, as I never seemed to get too far that way.. I had better experiences with 10 or 20x enhanced leaf.
and yeh, doing it outside is waaay better, not something I have done much of but always amazing.
I'd love to get one going indoors, nice and big so I can pick fresh leaves off every month or so; I have still not tried fresh quidded leaves.

balaganist is a fictional character who loves playing the game of infinite existence. he amuses himself by posting stories about his made up life in our plane of physical reality. his origins are in other dimensions... he merely comes here to play.

jamie
#13 Posted : 8/28/2009 6:50:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

plain leaf used to do nothing when I first tried it about 5 years ago..like NOTHING at all..plain leaf was what I first tried with and I smoked tons of it really fast trying to get anything but it would not work.

I then went down to the head shop and got soem 10x, put a large lump in a shotgun bong and took it all and had one of the most amazing phychedelic experiences of my life to this day..nothing like the werid salvia trips I have been having now..it was exactly like the typical out of body experience robert monroe and other OBE writers talk about..and I met a humanoid being that showed me countless other alternate realities..

After some 10x trips, when I went back to plain leaf I found I could get good effects with it as well, as long as I hold in my hits real long. I have never smoked more than 10x..prob never would. I have been told by so many people that only extracts work..but I dont think they are smoking it fast enough or holding long enough,,or they dont wait for the reverse tolerancy..if it even exists.sure seems to though.

I know what you mean about stopping after finding DMT..I was like that too..though I was already really into mushrooms when I found salvia and knew that I enjoyed tryptamine more..but salvia is sooo interesting to me. It's so real, there is no denying it when it is happening..I think that tryptamines are better for all people in general..salvia just isn't for the faint of heart, I am sure you know. I go through cycles with it, the last few weeks being one of them..prob will use it in spurts for the rest of my life. Gunna start quidding soon though instead of smoking..I wannaa explore that more..and maybe small hits of leaf while on other tryptamines like aya..I like how it widens my DMT visions when I combine the 2..
Long live the unwoke.

jamie
#14 Posted : 9/14/2009 6:34:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I dunno how to even write this one up...

I set up an alter..candles, inscense, crystals, some fruit..apples and juice etc..a feather for the inscense and a big sal rock crystal lamp..shut off the lights, spoke some words into my pipe and smoked..

Oh and this was a big full bowl of 3x..

and..Shocked Shocked Shocked ..WHOLY SHIT WHOLY SHIT WHOLY SHIT!!!!!. There are no other words.

Darkness and silence, laying down with pillows is the only way to do this or you will FREAK OUT..plain and simple. I feel like I just figured out this magical secret..I know why so many people dont like salvia..they dont do it right.

God damnit I found the stargate!...
Long live the unwoke.

supernatural
#15 Posted : 9/26/2009 12:45:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

fractal enchantment wrote:
I feel like I just figured out this magical secret..I know why so many people dont like salvia..they dont do it right.

God damnit I found the stargate!...

Hey Fractal reading your experiences with salvia was amazing!

The candles, incense etc., the ceremony behind showing reverence for Her,
that's the stargate!

Reading this has helped SWIM to prepare to try Salvia and get over
any fears that might be implied by freinds who dont like Salvia..they just don't do it right!

jamie
#16 Posted : 10/19/2009 11:17:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So here I find myslef once again..this wonderful jar of emerald magic sitting in front of me..my salt rock crystal lamp turned on, blinds closed and giant pedro guardian towering over me in his rightful place on the permanent alter adorned with dozens of crystals of all types..quarts, amethyst, pyrite...and crow feathers.

I sit cross legged back agasint some pillows in jogging pants and take off my shirt in anticipation of the heat she produces..

Adaim shaihk dreamtree project song 3 is put on play after some preperation..and I am off.

First hit 3x

The membrane becomes apparent, like an edge..1/4 of a doorframe would do it. I watch as it slowly becomes a hallway leading out of my face and I peer into this other place. I am still rooted in my body and have full awareness and watch to see if any scenes or people pop up..a scene sort of forms but quickly fades. I feel as if I am lookng into a diarama that is glued to my face. I haer my brother outside my window smoking his joint..he finishes and opens the fromt door and walks inside and down some stairs into his room..the most peculiar thing happens. I realize that while retaining normal conciousness, I am also experiencing all of the surroundings as me..everything that my 5 senses can touch on, everything I can see(eyes closes), feel, hear, taste and smell becomes the reality that is me. I feel MY door being opened as I(my brother) walks down the stairs that are me..I feel the vibration of the door closing THROUGH me(the house)..but at the same time I am still me, know that I smoked salvia and that I am tripping. I could have easily opened my eyes and got up at any time if I had to. I found this very odd, intriguing and pleasant all at the same time. I thought about how phenomenon like this is very common with salvia divinorum, and decided that it must be due to the dissociative aspects of the experience..It seems to dissociate me from my physical body..yet my senses keep running and seem amplified to they grab onto everything and create a picture of the surrounding reality and attempt to identify with it..very interesting...

2nd hit 3x

I am almost back 100% but still feeling it a bit when I load up the pipe again and take the second hit..same as the first with the edge forming but this time there is more swirling and pulling..sort of unzipping me from the centre of my perceptual field, opening me up to salvia space once more but still more of less in my body peering into it like looking through a magical doorway, or hallway might be better..again as if a diarama is placed right up against my face and I am looking into it..not mush else happened that is worth mentioning here so I will go on to hit #3..

3rd hit 3x

This time I sit back holding the hit in and become facinated with the music. I focus on it and remember how to "grab on" on sound. I figured this out along time ago while on salvia and it seems unique to it, or dissociatives at least. Like I explained above I loose connection my physical body but gain connection to outer stimuli sometimes in the dissociative state..I sort of caught a ride on the musica notes, like it was a moving scaffolding made of notes with the spaces in between.. I began to have visuals and tactile hallucination of the actaul geometric structure of the music. It was pure awesomeness..this is one thing I LOVE about salvia every time whenI get there. I could analysise the music structurally in a very unique, novel way..the only thing I can think of that is similar is the way the amazonians weave patters on they're music onto cloth..I could feel the space inbetween the notes as emptyness but it had shape that was dictated through it's relationship to the shape of the notes..each note when it hit had this pulling that went along with it that produced the tactile sensations that allowed to me feel the shape of it's pull and discern the structure of the song. After that it began to go down a notch and I sat in complete stillness meditating for another 10-15 minutes..it was extremely smooth and easy to clear my mind and I notices that I began to have visualizations that were sort of dreamlike and interesting as well, sort of a secondary effect of the salvia through the enhanced ability to meditate..another thing many people experience with salvia is it helps meditation greatly at threshhold levels..

At no time did I lose conciousness or completely break through..just sort of surfed the membrane between places, so to speak. I dont like to break through with other people in the house becasue I may start yelling or something..it happens at time!..I find it interesting dosing like this becasue I can observe the state right on the edge of full breakthrough and the dissociative effects allow for all these cool perceptual things to happen without completely loosing my orientation.
Long live the unwoke.

PerPLexED
#17 Posted : 10/19/2009 11:59:46 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Such inspiring stories! PerPLExED finds that she is a rather devlish woman and although sometimes she takes you for the ride of your life, she can just as easily choose to turn the world into some chaotic mess. Enjoy her much, but still have yet to fully divulge into her teachings. Going to get my own plant soon, it seems as though fresh leaves give extravagant/cleaner experiences while dried are hardly used, and extracts are overkill(if you smoke it correctly).
"We are the analogies we believe." - PerPLexED

PerPLexED is a confused fictional creature.
He doesn't know that he is fictional.
He doesn't know what fiction is.
He doesn't know anything, really.
But strives to know it all.