We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Star Trek Psilocynin Options

pau
#21 Posted : 9/21/2015 5:09:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks, Metanola. Like you, of course I used to think Kes had what it takes ... until I read this!! There must have been some kinky stuff going on in Sector 4. Hmmmm, so maybe Kes was OK after all ...

Kes news
WHOA!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Metanoia
#22 Posted : 9/21/2015 5:16:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

pau wrote:
thanks, Metanola. Like you, of course I used to think Kes had what it takes ... until I read this!! There must have been some kinky stuff going on in Sector 4. Hmmmm, so maybe Kes was OK after all ...

Kes news

Holy crap man...I had no idea she was so far off the rails Shocked Crying or very sad

Sounds like she has some mental health issues, I hope she gets the help she needs.

That mugshot is disturbing, doesn't even look like the same person.

Loveall
#23 Posted : 11/21/2017 1:02:12 AM

โค๏ธโ€🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Anyone watching the latest series, Star Trek Discovery? Now we got Paul Stamets as the science officer working on blue spores to go on "trips" through the universe. The ship carries these purple/blue spores to power the mycelium drive and physics and biology are merged to reach new understandings (!).

So the show now IS psychedelic. Forget references, this is essentially overt. Right?

The show has been good for humanity. Supporting diversity, first interracial kiss on TV, gay rights, showing a functional society without money use, respect of indigenous cultures, etc.

I think that with the latest series, Star Trek writers are doing their part in helping society out of the dark ages of psychedelics. Setting the stage so that people watching the show will have an open mind. In past decades psychedelic researches must have felt just like Bruno and Galileo felt when exploring the stars and solar system or how the first doctors felt performing banned autopsies in secret to learn about the human body.

Advancing our psychedelic knowledge and tools in an open environment free of authoritative repression is one of our generation's most noble efforts, with many profound potential benefits such as ending all wars and getting the world to turn to planet wide regenerative and sustainable economics. I for one applaud team Star Trek.

💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

obliguhl
#24 Posted : 11/21/2017 7:08:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
The show has been good for humanity

I think it's overtly moral, comes with a horrible script, unlikeable characters, the "psychedelic" pseudo science can't be explained, its full of plot holes, continuity errors and whatnot. I stopped watching it because it made me extremly angry that someone could destroy star trek the way they did with that horrible abomination of a crapshot.

Almost nothing i can understand than people liking and praising it, but i guess its good they did not waste these millions for nothing.

Old trek was based on a utopia and showed us what we can achieve. That utopia lived on in DS9 even though it came under stress. What does STD tell us? This cheap show makes no sense..people in it behave even less advanced than the chars on Enterprise which was before STD.

starway6
#25 Posted : 11/21/2017 3:05:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Here is a twilight zone clip of the captain having a nightmare at 20 thousand feet!

NIGHTMARE AT 20,000 FEET - YouTube
Video for A Nightmare At 20,000 Feet ..- YouTubeโ–ถ 3:54
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4bdMXp6BRQ
Oct 31, 2016 - Uploaded by Rich P
Classic horror. Set to Requiem for a Dream; Summer Overture.

PREV12