We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hey all Options

abrahamx
#1 Posted : 11/18/2017 12:03:30 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Figured I'd pop in and say high. I stopped writing essays about 30 years ago though. Ive been reading about and interested in DMT for over 10 years now. About 10 years ago I went and got all the stuff to extract it and a chunk of root bark and never went through with it. Now I have a buddy growing a bunch of shrooms and he has inspired me to make a serious attempt this time. Of course I could not find the chunk of root bark I had, so I acquired 100g of mhrb powder recently, and everything else I need. It has been awhile since I have used psychedelics. Only took shrooms once and it was a small dose. I have used LSD probably around a hundred times or so. Last time I used was in 94 at the Woodstock concert. So its been awhile but I just cant let the DMT thing go. Its just so crazy sounding that I must partake. Hoping to make some Changa once I learn to get the spice. My wife is not so crazy about the idea or I would be making some right now. I was going to use the Cybs tek so I need the stove so I will wait for a time when she is gone for a few to whip some up. Might even take a day off work to make some. Cant wait, going to be crazy. Lots of info here, glad to be onboard. Happy trails guys and gals.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

pitubo
#2 Posted : 11/20/2017 12:21:21 AM

dysfunctional word machine

Hi abrahamx, welcome to the forum and good luck with your first extraction!