We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
About me Options

SilentObserver
#1 Posted : 10/28/2017 8:42:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello fellow members!

In this post I hope to express why I want full membership and shed some light on my inetntions in the DMT Nexus.

I have some mild expirence with psychoactive substances and I find it to be extremely liberating. With the way the world is today people are becoming more and more ignorant, and I see pyschedelics as a way to end that ignorance. There is a stigma for drugs that truly makes me sad, while there are some drugs that I believe people should simply not touch, I do not believe psychedelics are in that group of drugs. It's this group that I think the stigma hits the hardest, yet it's this group that has the most practical uses. These are drugs that are healing, enlightening, and can make you feel very complete indeed. But when you tell a person you've taken LSD most people will look at you like you are a complete maniac. This is something I believe most people on this website can agree with. I want to be a contributing part of destroying that stigma. I am a healthy, functional, smart, and productive human, and I do drugs. That is a combination people need to understand can work.

My reason for creating a membership is because I have a unrelenting attraction towards that magical spice we all love. Ever since I found out about it's existence about a year ago I've been fascinated with what it can do and I only want to learn more and more about it. It is a very rare drug to come across, and I've had the idea looming over me for a while that it will most likely be a long time before I will be able to actually get ahold of any. But then I realized, and wishing I did so a long time ago, that DMT is natural. It comes from plants. I can extract my own spice. I've been cruising this site for a while as a guest learning as much as I can about different teks and what not, and I've accumulated some questions along the way. I have a few pages of notes written down and I would like to present them to a sum of people who have more experience in this field than I do along with the questions that I have so that they can possibly point out some shortcuts I could utilize, flaws in my procedure, and answer some of my questions. I want to go into my first tek having a decent amount of knowledge under my belt. I've been waiting for the moment I transcend into hyperspace for a while now, and that moment is geting closer every day. I want to make sure it comes smoothly. That is the main reason I made a membership. I also love the idea of being surrounded by people who all think similar to me, and I look forward to the conversations I have in the future.
Everything I say is a work of fiction...

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

pitubo
#2 Posted : 11/7/2017 5:17:03 PM

dysfunctional word machine

Hi SilentObserver, welcome to the forum. It doesn't matter much if you are a full member or not, just keep posting to the forum in the areas where you can. If you want to contribute to topics that you cannot yet respond to, just post a comment in one of the new member areas with the request to add your comment to the existing thread.

SilentObserver
#3 Posted : 11/17/2017 1:00:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

pitubo wrote:
Hi SilentObserver, welcome to the forum. It doesn't matter much if you are a full member or not, just keep posting to the forum in the areas where you can. If you want to contribute to topics that you cannot yet respond to, just post a comment in one of the new member areas with the request to add your comment to the existing thread.

Thanks that helps, but there has sadly been a few bumps in the road that make it difficult for me to follow through with any tek for now. When the time is right I will come back and make sure I have everything right before I do my tek.
Everything I say is a work of fiction...