We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Help about goo cake Options

aashay2009aashay
#1 Posted : 3/29/2017 10:39:58 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Big grin Hello guys,
I attempted an extraction from 100g powdered bark.
I got some nice pulls but one of my pulls (one of the best) vanished after some time and when I scratched over it , I got a lot of goo. so I put the goo into the freezer and it turned into a beautiful cake like thing..
Does anyone know what it could be ?
And what Should I do about it ?
Thanks!
God said ,"When I sent you without knapsack, sandals and clothes; You lacked nothing! "

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Sakkadelic
#2 Posted : 3/29/2017 10:47:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

A picture might help, but it's probably mostly DMT, if you are sure about your process and the goo looks clean and has beautiful DMT smell, then you can make changa or enhanced leaf with it, or you do a mini AB to clean it then freez precipitate it again for nice crystals..
"Is this the end of our adventure? Nothing has an end. We came in search of the secret of immortality, to be like gods, and here we are... mortals, more human than ever. If we have not obtained immortality, at least we have obtained reality. We began in a fairytale and we came to life! But is this life reality? We are images, dreams, photographs. We must not stay here! Prisoners! We shall break the illusion. This is Maya. Goodbye to the holy mountain. Real life awaits us." ~ Alejandro Jodorowsky

Tone42001
#3 Posted : 11/14/2017 7:33:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The goo is great. It hardens, and turns into solid honey. I love the goo ( full spectrum here we come ).
" Loose your inhibition, follow your own ambition" - Dylan