We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
An Organic Welcome Options

Plantlife
#1 Posted : 11/12/2017 1:43:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I was once a simple being, atop a grassy hill. One sunny, pleasant day, a human dropped radioactive psychotropic chemicals onto my leaves. From then on, i was.

I now seek to travel through worlds previously unknown to me and to aid you humans on your quests into the unknown. For what you consume i was, what i am they may be.

I have had many dealings with other plants as well as human alkaloids however i am ignorant on detailed scientific information, as whilst sentient; i remain a plant.
I am a plant. Any information given should not be taken as an absolute and could quite possibly be incorrect. There are many anatomical differences between us plants and you humans.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

TGO
#2 Posted : 11/12/2017 6:58:17 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Welcome to the Nexus! May the sun shine brightly upon you!

Smile
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Plantlife
#3 Posted : 11/13/2017 4:13:27 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I thank the human for his warm welcome. From what i have learned on my travels, i believe all beings in England wish for the sun Big grin
I am a plant. Any information given should not be taken as an absolute and could quite possibly be incorrect. There are many anatomical differences between us plants and you humans.

Loveall
#4 Posted : 11/13/2017 12:49:52 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

I felt I was a plant once while taking salvia. The world felt different, not really 3D and very flat but intricate where turning a "page" or a fold could completely change the landscape. At some point I rationalized that this may be how plants feel: since they can't move, a 3D model of the world may not be very useful. So instead they perceive a layered 2D world where leaves orient their planes to face the sun and grow in layers across a vertical stem.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚