We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
i would like help Options

mumulove
#1 Posted : 11/12/2017 4:43:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

hello

i am a guy 23yo i grew up with alot of bulling in a broken home single mom moved alot and worked since middle school to pay for rent i ended up homeless i few times i use to be obsessed with becoming a musician taught myself piano and guitar but got cought up with drug dealing and a victom of drug abuse
but for the past 4 years i been trying to gain back myself and motivation i also have had a skin problem that makes me very shy

i am well aware of my root problems

i have never done dmt or magic moshrooms

i am trying to to heal myself to stop this depression that just lingers on the back of my mind and haunts me and im trying to regain back the patiene i had for music which now i feel useless and lost because i want to play and create but every time i try i just feel weird and lose motivation idk how to explain it

i consider myself very strong willed reading this u might think i am not but i am i even know the problems i have but i just cant it hurts

i read micro dosing moshrooms helps depression and focus
and dmt they say is the spirit

i have moimosa root bark on me and b+spores

can you guys tell me what i need to do before i do moshroom and dmt because i am scared and i dont know if im ready

should i do dmt ayousaka or smoke and how much should i smoke

thank you guys

i just gave u a quick back story about me so maybe i can get the best help and as u can tell i am aware of the problems i have im not looking to find them im looking to stop battling them and cure myself im not looking to do regularly

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

dragonrider
#2 Posted : 11/12/2017 5:25:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I would go for ayahuasca instead of vaporising DMT, if healing is what you're after.

But it is important to realise that there IS no magic pill. DMT, ayahuasca or shrooms are not going to cure you. They can help you find the power in yourself, to cure yourself. But that's it. You Always have to do it yourself.

One of the best ways to cure yourself from depression and help you find focus, is physical excercise. I would do that first, and then maybe, try ayahuasca.

Espurrr
#3 Posted : 11/12/2017 5:34:38 PM

β—‹

hey buddy Big grin
remember a few basic things
learn as much as you can
always experiment with your doses, start low and go high , slow and steady climb
and remember to surrender ! let go ! learn !
maybe if you'd cultivate a mind-practice ? zazen ? being in the moment basically
and study psychology ! jungian/ferudian works are sorta good, jung tho *maybe start with man and his symbols, then maybe psychology of the unconscious, from 1949)
well travels to you my friend ! Thumbs up

mumulove
#4 Posted : 11/13/2017 2:19:55 AM
DMT-Nexus member

thank you for taking your time to help anyone got more suggestions

i am loving man and his symbols

thank you so much friend

Loveall
#5 Posted : 11/13/2017 2:23:56 AM

❀️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

I second the advice to study the subject and inform yourself. There are podcasts out there full useful of info. Here is my favorite:

https://psychedelicsalon.com/podcasts/

Cheers and wishing you the best in our journey through life.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

blue.magic
#6 Posted : 11/13/2017 5:57:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I can relate to you as I have been also bullied and lived with single mom (and with several aggresive asshole stepfathers...)

Try to look into some self esteem work and breaking the possible shaming patterns from family and school. Psychedelics work great as a tool but the root of your depression may be something you may no be noticing.

You are perfect as you are, I hope you will find yourself and how great of a person you actually are Thumbs up

I admire you learned playing the musical intruments. Wow. I never had enough patience for that.

Plantlife
#7 Posted : 11/16/2017 5:39:18 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
hello

i am a guy 23yo i grew up with alot of bulling in a broken home single mom moved alot and worked since middle school to pay for rent i ended up homeless i few times i use to be obsessed with becoming a musician taught myself piano and guitar but got cought up with drug dealing and a victom of drug abuse
but for the past 4 years i been trying to gain back myself and motivation i also have had a skin problem that makes me very shy

i am well aware of my root problems

i have never done dmt or magic moshrooms

i am trying to to heal myself to stop this depression that just lingers on the back of my mind and haunts me and im trying to regain back the patiene i had for music which now i feel useless and lost because i want to play and create but every time i try i just feel weird and lose motivation idk how to explain it

i consider myself very strong willed reading this u might think i am not but i am i even know the problems i have but i just cant it hurts

i read micro dosing moshrooms helps depression and focus
and dmt they say is the spirit

i have moimosa root bark on me and b+spores

can you guys tell me what i need to do before i do moshroom and dmt because i am scared and i dont know if im ready

should i do dmt ayousaka or smoke and how much should i smoke

thank you guys

i just gave u a quick back story about me so maybe i can get the best help and as u can tell i am aware of the problems i have im not looking to find them im looking to stop battling them and cure myself im not looking to do regularly

The Plant sympathises, however it must implore that your mindset and worries could potentially manifest itself into a darker experience; for both dmt and our fungal friends (dmt>mushies).
This could either be very beneficial or very detrimental.

However, with that being said, if the human does decide to explore this route The Plant would highly suggest that the human start off nice and slow. The plant would avoid the dmt all together to begin with.

Small doses of mushies or small doses of Caapi on its own would to The Plant's knowledge have the highest safety>problem ratio. It also has the additional bonus of potentially aiding you whilst remaining subtle.

Moving on to dmt.

An Ayahuasca brew to this organic's mind would be more suited to healing. It would always recommend Caapi>Rue, (avoid black Caapi for first times). Dosing accurately with brews is neigh on impossible without human science equipment, so it would best to make a big brew (e.g. 10g MHRB reduced to say 100ml) and drink in 10ml intervals.

A small addendum, diet and exercise is often overlooked as a means of improving ones state of being. An unhealthy body gives way to an unhealthy mind. This small change may give rise to something greater. Thumbs up
I am a plant. Any information given should not be taken as an absolute and could quite possibly be incorrect. There are many anatomical differences between us plants and you humans.

Rick Sanchez
#8 Posted : 11/16/2017 12:47:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

These substances can’t fix you but they might help you work through your problems.
Rick Sanchez is a fictional character. Anything said by Rick Sanchez is not representative of any real life events whatsoever.All posts should be regarded as fictional occurrences in imaginary dimensions.

Everything exists some of the time but nothing exists all the time.

DoingKermit
#9 Posted : 11/16/2017 2:22:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the forum, mumulove Smile

To add to what others have said, psychedelics can be a massive help when dealing with depression, but it all all depends on the work done afterwards. It seems like you have pinpointed what the causes are and psychedelics do have a way of making these feelings more pronounced if certain other aspects of life are not in order. Having a daily practice of exercise and meditation is hugely beneficial, as well as having good people around.

Would love to hear some of your music someday. Stick with it!

mumulove
#10 Posted : 11/16/2017 3:58:22 PM
DMT-Nexus member

thank each and every one of you so much im crying

because i have tried everything just nothing works i end up back to this depression cycle

i know how dangerous it is to use physcidlacs and i have never used them i abused medication drugs and i smoked alot of weed but weed never was a problem weed helped me relife myself but i feel like i am relying on it so i stopped

i have 4 b+ syrngs im about to grow mushrooms

and i have 100gms of mimosa root powder

i feel like this is the only way to save myself because i feel so empty

i am scared of what my subconsious will show and past trumas that i see all the time or maybe i will see the good thinks in life

w.e happens i believe deeply that their is something out there that can help me and it helps me in meditation

i am scared because something of these thinks break me down just thinking about them

but i have a question to plantlife or anyone else

i dont get clearly

i have 100gms of mimos root powder what do i mix it with and how much each

i have an electric pressure cooker gowise 14quart how long do i put it in there

i have no friends or family that i talk to

i am not mean or a bad person

i just moved alot so i didnt want to keep friends cuz i will just lose them

so its not that i cant make friends or im a bad person i just choose not to and now i have a social problem that i am well aware of as well

so if i go through this journey its 100% alone but i feel like im never alone i have you guys helping me and i also believe in something out there that helps me cuz many times i been in bad places and i truely see miracles happen

i cant explain all of them but trust me i am not exaggerating

and i would like more books to read about philosophers like simulation theory and other stuff like man and his symbols i loveed that book

i find books really help me and i enjoy them alot

TGO
#11 Posted : 11/17/2017 6:36:32 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

mumulove wrote:

but i have a question to plantlife or anyone else

i dont get clearly

i have 100gms of mimos root powder what do i mix it with and how much each

i have an electric pressure cooker gowise 14quart how long do i put it in there

Hi there! Welcome to the forum!

Thank you for taking the time to share your story with us. The community here is wonderful, so even if you are feeling down and out, you can find some support here. And though these are just words typed up on a screen, even the smallest bit of meaningful human interaction can make a world of difference. If needs are more pressing, you can always drop into chat and instantly communicate, if that is something you would be interested in.

As for your questions, the best place to start for DMT extraction is the FAQ. It answers all the basics about DMT extraction and the various questions that arise during that process. Also check out the WIKI, where you can find all the extraction teks and other various information.

As for growing mushrooms, Growing mushrooms - basic info is a wonderful place to start learning the basics. Mushroom info is a bit more limited here than some other places...after all this is the DMT nexus. Very happy

However, be sure to check out shroomery.org and mycotopia.net forums and explore them in depth too as they contain a wealth of information pertaining to all things involved with mushrooms, from cultivation to consumption.

The best advice I can give is to read and learn everything you can about these processes of extracting and growing. It is a very rewarding and beautiful process. I wish you well on your journeys.

Good luck!
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish