We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
I sold my soul help Options

Tvs
#41 Posted : 11/11/2017 1:14:27 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I had to get staples. But nothing like that.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Banjahinaz
#42 Posted : 11/12/2017 6:52:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Tvs wrote:
Not a mental illness. I sold my soul and had demons attack me.

There is a concept in psychology know as the 'Sunk Cost Fallacy'. The basic idea is that we stick with an idea simply because we are heavily invested in it.

I have had trips/episodes when this very mechanism came into play and I could not escape my beliefs/ideas simply because I was already so committed to them.

[during these experiences I also noticed that things like sound/smell are VERY susceptible to hallucination and reinterpretation]

Now while I don't claim to know what really happened to you, I would definitely take the time to 'reground' yourself in the events objectively taking place around you.

While psychedelics can be a very powerful tool that we do not even begin to understand, it is a probably best not to think of them as an open line to reallitys admins.

tldr,

We can get our brains really twisted into a knot sometimes, so it can be helpful to take a moment of mindfulness and focus on the objective facts of your situation.

Tommi
#43 Posted : 11/12/2017 5:30:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey Tvs it is terrible. I PM'ed you due to the strict rules of nexus forum! Health is of firstmost importance. Ideas are made up of memes, memes is not actually real. God is a meme, it's not real. You believe into memes and ideas or not, just like you could believe in pop-culture. Your health is real and you should first consider it.
Remember... 8 is infinity spelled sideways!

Build:Apotechary

PREV123