We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV789
Martial arts? Options

โ—‹
#161 Posted : 10/31/2016 8:38:11 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Macre wrote:
That's great to hear tatt.

Sounds like you're in position to really start building your game. I train four times a week and it's great, I love it.

I trained with Gilbert Burns the other day (photo below). He's a UFC fighter and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu world champion. He was such a cool dude, he's got so many techniques.

Peace

Macre

Epic brother Smile . What an experience that'd be! We had Clark Gracie not too long back, I wasn't there for the seminar though [wasn't joined yet].

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

โ—‹
#162 Posted : 11/12/2017 10:54:50 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Figured to post this here, since this is a more current thread [made the mistake of posting this in an older welcome area thread].

From one of if not the best brazilian jiu jitsu/grappling coaches in the world. A black belt under Renzo Gracie, he had attained his masters in philosophy some years back, though he uses that and takes a different approach to training, with his gym having their own style/game for jiu jitsu. Incredible mind and a beautiful, humble human being; and he explains the art of jiu jitsu/sub grappling so well and how it carries over into the persons life. Highly articulate in how he explains the art and how it ties in with human beings in general.

Someone who I respect very much. Smile

And here's one of his top students; only 21 I believe, though one of the best in the world currently; leg lock/back taking game. Gordon Ryan

«PREV789