We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Volcano Vaporizer: Successful Breakthrough Method Options

GreatArc
#1 Posted : 11/10/2017 6:09:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Greetings, everyone!

Very pleased to announce that my friend (and I as observer/tripsitter) have managed to have a breakthrough experience using the Volcano Classic Vaporizer. Having looked around online, I was having a hard time putting together a cohesive strategy for a new explorer to use DMT and the Volcano together that walks a rookie through the Volcano, and also puts out some good numbers and clearly defined steps for others to use as a starting point.

So first off, I made a LOT of DMT, and wasted A LOT of root bark, crystals, etc at every stage. This was sort of the price of admission for experimenting with different extraction times and methods, sodium carbonate washes using a separatory funnel, re-x methods on different batches. But suffice it to say I was able to extract slightly over 1% DMT by weight from my 1kg of root bark, despite losing 1-1/2 batches of 100g MHRB. So still with upwards of 9.8 grams remaining even after the experimental extractions didn't work out.

In any case, researched several methods for using a Volcano classic, but those which mentioned dosage didn't provide much detail about packing and technique, those which mentioned technique would often leave out details or dosages. We decided upon the following experiment, and figured that even if we wasted a considerable amount, that was still only 1% of our total crystals.

SpiceX #1: First attempt ever:

Prepared by drinking a glass of water immediately before, however nerves were a slight factor for my friend, and he had some alcohol beforehand to reduce inhibitions a little. This would have been anathema to me, but speaking afterwards I understood the decision a little better and made more sense.

1.) We cleaned all parts of Volcano with alcohol to dissolve any resin or possible contaminants. Put down a layer of approx 120mg of dried mojito mint, peppermint and spearmint. About 50% of our DMT crystals we sprinkled on top of the layer of mints. We then put in a new liquid pad, and put the rest of the crystals on top 100mg total.

2.) We cut a fresh bag to the length of 37cm. Thinking this would be enough for 2 concentrated inhalations.

3.) Put the Volcano temp setting to just slightly under 8.

4.) Prepared a comfortable resting environment where my friend could recline onto pillows with a light blanket around him.

5.) Once temp is reached and the light went off, placed bowl on top of heater and waited until white vapour began to wisp upwards (approximately 2 seconds), then placed the bag on for inflation.

6.) Immediately disconnected, and took 2 deep lungfuls, holding each inhalation, emptying bag.

CONCLUSION: Definitely a powerful reaction, but the trip lasted only a few minutes. My friend is very experienced with a wide variety of substances and has the constitution of a horse, but said it was unlike anything he'd ever experienced, somewhat distressing, very fascinating. Vapor was apparently not unpleasant and easy to hold, not harsh. He had been a heavy pot smoker used to harsh smoke however. Will not go into a trip report since it was neither mine nor very easy to describe. He decided to try it again about 1 hour later.

SpiceX #2:

Followed same steps as before (120mg mint/100mg DMT above and below liquid pad/67cm bag/temperature about 7.9), but he wanted to try and get 4 inhalations in. We decided to cut the bag long and now had a 67cm bag. He did 4 deep inhalations, holding each one for about 5-10 seconds, squeezing the bag almost like a bagpipe bladder for assisted ventilations, and emptied it with seconds to spare.

CONCLUSION: A much better technique and more intense and profound trip. There were definitely marked moments of joy and euphoria as well as discomfort with the intensity. All told, he said it was much better and he was close to something. Also very intense and uncomfortable at times. The trip went over 10 minutes this time, and much more immersive. Finally, this madman decided to go for a 3rd trip.

SpiceX #3:

Final attempt followed the same steps as before, however we noticed that the liquid pad had become somewhat sticky with melted crystals, so we suspect that the amount of DMT delivered was growing higher. Again, we were less concerned with waste or inefficient delivery: we had extracted over 10g of pure white crystals, so figured that even if at 100mg/dose, we had over 100 trips-- basically a lifetime supply.

CONCLUSION: We decided that instead of low lights, we would do the last trip in a dark room. Again, 4 deep inhalations within one minute were taken. This time was very different, and the trip lasted 19 minutes. Coming back, my friend reported that it was a very powerful experience in which he made it past the first 'room' and into complete immersion, ego death and loss of connection to the body and reality. He experienced travelling through and around impossible 3D geometrics, came back reporting impossible colours, some shape he later found in reports called the 'Seed of Life'? A great glowing sun-like light.

This one was particularly of interest since he has had some incredible brushes with death as a young person: a motorcycle crash had left him near death in a coma for 3 weeks, and he said that there was definitely some connection between some of the phenomenon which occurred during the trip and what he experienced in the time after his crash.

Thought it worthwhile to mention it since I have heard unproven theories about DMT existing within the human pineal gland and flooding the brain during moments of severe trauma or death. Not making claims of any kind, just contributing as much plain data as possible.

Hopefully we will be able to continue adding our experiences using the Volcano Classic as an insufflation method as often as possible. Any tips, experiences, problems, etc you have specific to the Volcano?

Thanks.

Mod wrote:
Edited by moderator. No discussion of buying/selling/pricing/etc.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.