We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Introduction essay: Psychedelic experiences Options

PsillyVibes
#1 Posted : 10/29/2017 11:24:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello, my name is PsillyVibes. I started my personal drug research by delving into the nootropics community and that later lead me to a post regarding the efficacy of microdosing LSD/Psilocybin for productivity, depression, and anxiety. This topic stuck in my mind for about six months before I was finally able to obtain and try mushrooms for the first time. This first trip gave me great insight into how substances like this can genuinely change a person and I've been researching and observing psychedelic use for the past two years. I have been a guide for a majority of my friends' first experiences with psychedelics. I don't have a wide variety of psychedelic experience, but have a lot of personal experience with mushrooms.

Though I have only taken mushrooms, HBWR seeds, and 4-Aco-DMT I would like to learn more about the psychedelic community in all of its forms. I hope that my time on this forum can lead to a greater understanding of the psychedelic experience in scientific terms, as well as in terms of individual's spiritual beliefs surrounding this class of drug.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

pitubo
#2 Posted : 11/7/2017 5:11:41 PM

dysfunctional word machine

Hi PsillyVibes. It doesn't matter what you do, just feel welcome here.