We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My introduction essay Options

mountain-spirit
#1 Posted : 10/29/2017 2:30:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello lovely people,

I'm a Mountain Spirit from Sweden Smile , and I'd love to be a part of this community.

I started my journey a few years ago when a friend of mine offered me a few heads of psilocybe semilanceata. We were on the lake's shore near his summer cottage. Everything was colourful, blissful, and wavy. Each little breeze gave the experience a new colour, and each little sound from the woods gave me a new feeling. After that experience, I wanted more. Much more.

Over the next couple of years, I experimented with several other entheogens. I tried various doses of LSD, MDMA, and salvia. At times, I've even dabbled with mixing some of these substances, just because I wanted to explore more. Much more. I've never came in contact with DMT because it was generally hard to come by, more difficult than the aforementioned substances. So I kinda never paid much attention to it.

Come summer 2016, I had already had a lot of experience that my I was too full of myself. I considered myself the 'psychedelic guru' in my friend circles. So when a friend's friend asked if we'd like to try smoking some DMT, I was like "yeah, whatever", thinking I'll just be a regular trip of colours and shapes. Boy was I wrong!

She went into her room and brought back a soldering rework station (heat gun station), a couple of glass pieces, a big transparent white plastic bag, and a small baggie of white powder. She started assembling her the rig; she attached the glass pieces, inserted a stainless steel liquid pad, sprinkled the DMT on the pad, attached the heat gun nozzle to the glass piece, and fastened the plastic bag to the rig with a rubber band. I had never seen an assembly so complex.

She then asked that only one person who wants to try and another person they choose would stay in the room, and everybody else had to go out of the room and wait. Naturally, I quickly said I'd like to try, so I stayed in the room with her and my friend who brought me there. She stared the heat gun, heated the glass piece from the bottom for about a minute, and then stuck the heat gun to the nozzle to fill the bag. Once the bag was full, she gave it to me and asked me to inhale. I followed her instructions regarding slow draws and long holds. What followed was the most incredible thing in my life. It shook me to my core.

I was immediately in the deep end of a well. A Mayan god figure stood at the top of the well and called me to come up, but I didn't want to. He then reached down with his very long arms and pulled me up with so much force that I was catapulted into the sky. I saw worlds beyond the world. I saw people having sex, people singing, and people being tortured. Beings spoke to me in foreign tongues. I stayed there for a thousand years exploring and talking to those beings. Suddenly, with the same force that catapulted me into the sky, the Mayan god threw me back into the well where I woke up in the same room I'd left a thousand years ago. I was there. Sitting in shock. Oh.. I thought I knew everything.. I knew nothing. How naive was I! Over the next couple of months, I smoked DMT a few dozen times.

Now, more than a year ago, I'm still trying to integrate in learn from those experiences. I hadn't used any entheogens since then. Every time I tried to talk to my friend about it, he treats it like just another trip.. he laughs and tells me "Oh my god dude! You were tripping balls!!". I'm no longer in that circle of friends.

I want to learn other people's experiences, and I want to tell others mine. There's nobody around me who'd understand without judgement. That's why I want to be part of this community. I want to tell about how DMT humbled me, and I want to learn how such wonderful substance changed and affected me.

Thank you very much for reading. I hope you accept me in this wonderful community.
<3

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

TGO
#2 Posted : 10/31/2017 11:59:16 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Welcome to the Nexus!

Thanks for taking the time to share your story with us, Mountain-Spirit! I can definitely relate to that feeling of being humbled. I've always found DMT to be self-regulating and sometimes (most of the time, IMO) it seems to have a will and personality of its own. On many occasions, it has playfully, yet somehow sternly mentioned, as if in passing, "Oh, so you think that was interesting, do you? Think you've got it figured out? HA!"

And then, boom! Everything changes!

After a while I learned not to try and expect too much of anything. "Expect nothing, observe everything" has even turned into a sort of pre-flight mantra for me these days. I haven't journeyed in a few months now, though. Perhaps it is time to jump back on the horse. My girlfriend and I have a mushroom journey planned for this Friday so maybe I'll break out the DMT during that. Oh the possibilities!

Anyway, welcome once again and may you find everything you are seeking here!

Peace

-TGO-
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

mountain-spirit
#3 Posted : 11/2/2017 5:02:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you very much. It's an honour to be here.
<3

pitubo
#4 Posted : 11/7/2017 5:02:13 PM

dysfunctional word machine

Hi, welcome to the forum.

If you post here, even in the new user sections, you are very much part of the community! Do feel at home with us.