We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello Nexus Options

Onthekarm
#1 Posted : 11/2/2017 5:25:30 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi everybody,

I am come back on the nexus after many months of lost of my original account. Since that just reading and no posting.

Recently I tried ssri for the first time of my life 20mg paroxetine a day for 13days and it reduce my stress (fear) of trying to breaktrought. BUT despite how much I could take nothing was effective compared to my precedent trials without ssri. So I stopped ssri (I didn't took it for dmt but for little depression and was curious of the effect) I discover that 13days trial was already to much ! I don't want to change my brain chemestry oh my god no, so I stopped totally not even lowered the dosage I didn't want to took it anymore. First night was insomnia etc but it's day 3 from the stops and it's ok. I hope my brain will come back as before quickly to be able to breakthrough as I want to since many years =)

I waste 2gr of good changa and little bit more than 1gr of freebase...

I also have a new electronic device to vape. I can set it to 300F at lowest and can increase but 10F to high temperature. I hope it will be the perfect tool for me =) My holy graal I have high expectation from it. I'll let you know =)

Cheers all !!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

pitubo
#2 Posted : 11/7/2017 5:00:30 PM

dysfunctional word machine

Hi, welcome to the forum!

I don't want to put myself into the postion of a qualified doctor, but I do want to encourage your strength in working out any issues all by yourself, without neurotoxic "doctor drugs".

SSRI's lowering the efficacy of psychedelics is common knowledge. However, nothing is ever truly wasted. You gained an experience.

I hope that simple things, like breathing excercises will help you reduce stress. Always remember that even if your brains are stressed out to the max, you may find deep relaxation in your belly.