We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
אω^2 Options

alephomegasquared
#1 Posted : 11/5/2017 11:46:13 PM

gen z tripper

Hello, my name is Aleph.

My whole life I have lived as if connected to spirituality at birth. I was raised both religious and non-religious, different religions, different ways of thought, of spirituality. And I was raised to have the most open of mind when it came to the mysterious; and that included religion/spirituality.

My introduction into mind-altering substances started off, as most, with alcohol. Now the very first sip I took was my last sip for about two or so years, but it happened in the middle of the night. I was huddled on the floor of my kitchen and my parents had like a 1/5 of a fifth of vodka. I snuck it out, and, with my heart pounding, took a small, small sip. And it was horrible. I put it back and said "F*** you, booze." And that was it. Until I found cannabis.

I had just moved to TX and was starting high school there, and so I needed some friends. Well the friends I found were, unbeknownst to me, stoners. We bonded, got close, and by this time, I knew they smoked. Wasn't a big deal, I just was never at their "sessions" so I was still "pure". I knew what cannabis was mind you, I'm from a state that's been legal medicinally since my birth year, but just never seen, smelled, bought, sold, or did it. One day I decided I was fed up. My house situation wasn't the best and I had $20. So I went, grabbed my stoner friend, and proceeded to, what i now believe, get ripped off because I was a newbie. I still got something, and after school asked said stoner friends to help me dispose. So we did. I coughed, and then it was game over. I was hooked.

After that, its same old for every stoner, they start hearing about other stuff, substances, that give them different effects. After much trial an error, the ones that stuck on me the most were, luckily, psychedelics. And so over the course of the past 4 years, I have slowly gained a rising interest in the topic, and in the past couple of months, that interest on the topic has skyrocketed into a desire to be immersed in the community, the people. Anything and everything I have heard about DMT has been good. And the people that have a negative opinion about it, usually also have a negative opinion to weed, so I normally catalog their advice as "low priority".

I had been interested for years, but the reason why I never got into it was because I thought the extraction was far to complicated and out of reach. I have recently, over the past year, obtained the mindset of "if I just research it, and try it, I can get it done" and, to no surprise, that has carried over to my interest into connecting with the spiritual realm.

I have always wanted to go to "the aether" and I have always wanted to lucid dream, but it has never worked, and it has really botched my belief in any connections humans can have. It wasn't until I really started looking into DMT that it sparked that fire back up, and gave me a reason to reinvest in breaking through my ego.

So that is me, and that is my intro. It is also sorta-kinda my promotion essay, as these are also my reasons for wanting to be promoted but if I need to submit that on a separate forum, I can. Also the questionnaire is super long, but extremely educational. Hopefully I am almost through it haha.

*ADDITION [11/5/2017 5:56 PM CST]: I am 21 years old, I didnt read any intros, so as to not let them influence the length or content in my own, however after reading a couple, I saw I may have taken the "personal info" thing too seriously. Also I am in America, and only know English, however according to Duolingo, I am 1% fluent in Spanish Big grin
Quote:
If this is where I see everyone's quote then here is mine, "8/01/96 is the greatest date ever, if time really exists."

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

pitubo
#2 Posted : 11/7/2017 4:50:49 PM

dysfunctional word machine

Hi, welcome to the forum!