We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Very honest question, sorry if its annoying, couldnt find anything.. Options

alephomegasquared
#1 Posted : 11/6/2017 2:10:46 PM

gen z tripper

I cannot seem to complete the captcha to create an account on the wiki, im creating the pic PERFECTLY, and did it about ten more times to make sure, but it will not allow me to complete the cpatcha, apparently im a robot?

Well, anyways, is there any trick im missing, or is it the same deal as the forum where itll only work on weekends, cuz man, I just got way to frustrated trying to get every pixel on point
Quote:
If this is where I see everyone's quote then here is mine, "8/01/96 is the greatest date ever, if time really exists."

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Auxin
#2 Posted : 11/6/2017 6:25:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

When I fail a captcha over and over and over its usually one of two things, either I'm just making the same simple blatant mistake every time or my browsers script blocker is preventing some essential function from triggering. Do you use something like NoScript or uBlock? If so, disable them while doing the captcha.

pitubo
#3 Posted : 11/6/2017 6:26:40 PM

dysfunctional word machine

The wiki site could be plain broken.

Ulim
#4 Posted : 11/6/2017 7:01:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

alephomegasquared
#5 Posted : 11/6/2017 7:08:46 PM

gen z tripper

Its gotta be broken, I have no extra settings or any blockers or anything enabled, and its not a normal captcha, you have to put the tiles together to makeup a picture, and i have matched it pixel by pixel haha
Quote:
If this is where I see everyone's quote then here is mine, "8/01/96 is the greatest date ever, if time really exists."

downwardsfromzero
#6 Posted : 11/6/2017 9:42:43 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Quote:
i have matched it pixel by pixel haha

Maybe you're too good - what happens if you try introducing some human error? Very happy

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli