We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
5-HO-DMT Dabs? Options

TheCaterpillar
#1 Posted : 11/3/2017 12:27:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So I happen to have a BHO rig like a dome nail setup and a butane torch. I usually just smoke weed from it because it’s a bong so I have a bowl piece for it and a dome nail setup and wax is expensive to make. Anyway I was going to try dabing some bufo from it however I have a few questions. So it’s a really small bong it only holds about 20-30ml of water but I’m not sure if the bufo would dissolve in the water it will be made from a chemical called sodium carbonate so it should be freebased. But do you guys know if it is weaker when filtered in water? I could honestly just put some crushed ice in it and do it water free just enough to cool the vapor.

But anyone who knows if it’s alright to water filter it without losing it in the water let me know. Also this is my rig if you want to see it’s got a diffuser so you can clear it even without pulling the bowl cause extra airflow I swear it rips like milky as hell. Big grin
TheCaterpillar attached the following image(s):
image.jpg (1,458kb) downloaded 135 time(s).
Come on people now
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together
Try to love one another
Right now

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

pau
#2 Posted : 11/3/2017 3:27:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thumbs up
pau attached the following image(s):
2017-11-03_10.18.23.jpg (86kb) downloaded 108 time(s).
WHOA!

Godsmacker
#3 Posted : 11/4/2017 7:55:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

...צו געזונט

'"ALAS,"said the mouse, "the world is growing smaller every day. At the
beginning it was so big that I was afraid, I kept running and running, and I was glad
when at last I saw walls far away to the right and left, but these long walls have
narrowed so quickly that I am in the last chamber already, and there in the corner
stands the trap that I must run into." "You only need to change your direction," said
the cat, and ate it up.' --Franz Kafka