We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
What are YOUR methods for dealing with Cacti Nausea? Options

dragonrider
#21 Posted : 10/28/2017 6:57:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It's better not to eat cactus. Cactus tea (Rather snotty, but well..) is a huge step forward. And pure mescaline is even better.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Wolfnippletip
#22 Posted : 10/28/2017 8:57:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Purge and the nausea is gone. The only time cactus gave me cramps was when I didn't purge.
My flesh moves, like liquid. My mind is cut loose.

Elrik
#23 Posted : 10/29/2017 12:50:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

For those who dont already know, crystallized ginger can be found in the baking or spice aisle of many stores. Its used for cakes or something. Its basically very potent ginger candy.
If you have children keep some in the car during flu season Wink
On DMT the sweetness can be a bit much for me while going up and peaking but that doesnt seem to be an issue when consuming cacti as mescaline isnt as anorectic in me.

I've eaten cactus cubes, blended it into a solid mass of foam and ate that [dont do that Laughing ], and made it into tea and syrup. There was never any way to avoid nausea entirely. What surprised the hell out of me is that purifying it to clean crystalline hydrochloride loaded into pills and taken with a cup of warm liquid has entirely removed nausea from the experience. I wasnt even remotely expecting that, its a nice bonus.
If you cant get empty pill casings many harmless and cheap herbs, like burdock root, often come in '0' or '00' pills. You might even find some expired bottles in a clearance bin at the health food store, I did. Just shake the bottle and listen for the muffled gelatin pill sound rather than hard pressed pills. 250 mg of cactus alkaloid hydrochloride fits nicely into a '0' size pill casing.

antichode
#24 Posted : 10/29/2017 1:02:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Pure mescaline doesn't make me ill either. I prefer my dose dissolved in a tall glass of water

Jagube
#25 Posted : 10/29/2017 8:01:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I never experience nausea from cactus. I simply eat the raw material.
I cooked it a couple of times, but since I found raw works equally well there was no point in cooking for no benefit, so I never looked back.

(and BTW I don't think I experience nausea from anything)

jamie
#26 Posted : 10/30/2017 1:53:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I have eaten peyote, drunk tea, tincture as well as full spectrum crystal. Nausea can be present with any of these preperations, however with tinctures and extracts the nausea was short lived and cleared up into a very clean and lucid peyote trip. It felt as clean as acid by the time it peaked every time I took the crystal. My gf at the time never got sick on it either.

Same goes for trichs I assume. I have yet to extract one.

Also, fast. It does make a difference when eating peyote and san pedro what goes in before and after they do Smile

Long live the unwoke.

#27 Posted : 10/30/2017 4:20:12 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Dosages from 300-650mg hcl [all i've worked with in that range] have given me little nausea, about a half hours worth, then it subsides. Same amount of nausea for me at any of those dosages more or less. Very very faint nausea.

CosmicLion
#28 Posted : 10/30/2017 9:52:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So Ginger has 2 main components... 1 of them is not water soluble, so making tea isn't ideal. The best way is to eat it raw or even better, juice it out of a juicer.

Ginger inhibits the 5ht-3 receptors in the gut that cause nausea.

Lemon Oil also inhibits 5ht-3 receptors.

Peppermint and Clove oils numb the stomach + GI tract thus reducing nausea.

Lavender oil is also known to reduce nausea.

I put together what I call:

The Secret-Alchemist Club Anti-Nausea Shot

2oz Fresh Squeeze Ginger Juice from Juicer
7 Drops Essential Oil of Lemon
3 Drops Essential Oil of Peppermint
3 Drops Essential Oil of Clove
3 Drops Essential Oil of Lavender

Mix it all up and take it as a shot immediately following the consumption of Cactus or Mushrooms.

Juice extra ginger to have some extra ginger shots on hand for later in the experience.

Thumbs up
-Eternally Romping the Astral Savannahlands-

dragonrider
#29 Posted : 10/31/2017 4:04:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

jamie wrote:
I have eaten peyote, drunk tea, tincture as well as full spectrum crystal. Nausea can be present with any of these preperations, however with tinctures and extracts the nausea was short lived and cleared up into a very clean and lucid peyote trip. It felt as clean as acid by the time it peaked every time I took the crystal. My gf at the time never got sick on it either.

Same goes for trichs I assume. I have yet to extract one.

Also, fast. It does make a difference when eating peyote and san pedro what goes in before and after they do Smile

Yes...there's nothing like pure mescaline. Cacti contain so many other substances beside mescaline, and many of those substances do, sort of, dull the effects of mescaline. They also add to the disorienting effects. So pure mescaline= less disorientation, cleaner, more clear-headed feeling, and less nausea.

PREV12