We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Smoking harmalas Options

lonewolf123
#1 Posted : 9/17/2009 9:13:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Swim has thh, harmine, harmaline, and harmine/harmaline.... I found this on another site

I have vaporized harmaline freebase a few times (20mg each time) without using any other drugs. There was definate psychoactivity. It wasn't a strong powerfull trip or anything, but it was psychedelic in nature.

I noticed Some of the effects:

Auditory distortions (higher pitches seemed to be toned out).

Faint visual activity, imaginative patterns emerging from something that ment nothing into something of importance.

A very strange new feeling. Harmaline has a body and mood lift that was so much different that any other one I've felt before. It was truely amazing to me.

The duration was pretty short, back to baseline around 2.5 hours after smoking.

Can anyone confirm this and if the dosage would be the same for all the harmalas or would swim have to increase the dosage for thh, and harmine?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Dwhitty76
#2 Posted : 9/18/2009 12:25:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

swim likes to smoke harmala freebase extract....he has a purified syrian rue extract that a friend made for him.

When he smokes it he usually will weigh out 100mg and depending on how he feels,he will smoke more. 150mg of smoked rue is a very nice high.

The first thing swim notices is enhanced audio sensory, and the more you smoke the more enhanced it becomes.There are visuals aswell, but not meaning in the common sense of the word, when reffering to psychedelics. For example one night after smoking 150mg (without anything else) he was sitting out in the garden outside his apartment and he unfoccused his eyes a little and he could see all sorts of faces within the shrubbery and major loss of depth perception and it is quite relaxing.

He only smokes the rue freebase....he also has thh, but that is in hci form and he also bought some harmine (freebase) extract from a vendor,and he tried to smoke it but it didn't smoke well and hardened up.

20mg seems a little low for swims taste, but i guess it all depends on what you want.
" Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem." - jiddu Krishnamurti

lonewolf123
#3 Posted : 9/18/2009 12:53:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Dwhitty.... swim doesnt have any rue, would harmaline be equivalent? and how long should swim expect the experience to last?

Dorge
#4 Posted : 9/18/2009 1:16:51 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

you can smoke caapi leaf to... its pretty incredible... there is no harmaline but there is plenty of harmine and enough THH in it to be very interesting...
SWIMS special lady friend smokes it alone for an anti-depressent...
swim also has a friend that basicly vaporized the seeds... he places them in a cast iron pan and then heats it up slowly until they are smoking and then he just breaths it in...
syrian rue used to be burnt traditionally in the middle east to rid one of the evil eye...
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

Dwhitty76
#5 Posted : 9/18/2009 1:18:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

both rue and caapi contain a certain amount of harmaline http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harmaline.

If swiy got his harmaline from the vendor that i'm thinking of (FV)......it sais that their harmaline is extracred from syrian rue, but i'm not sure that it would be exactly the same as the extract that swim has is more of a full spectrum extract and not just the harmaline alkaloid.

When swim smokes his rue extract, it lasts anywhere from 2.5 -3.5 hrs and it usually ends with a nice pieceful sleep.

69ron said it best, when he said that rue is definately the mj of maoi's, because you feel a little dopey (in a nice way), where as harmine and THH are very relaxing but they are more clear headed. I personally prefer rue to caapi or thh (when it's by itself).

I would try smoking a little just to see how it smokes, because the last time swim tried to smoke their harmine freebase it did'nt work well ans swim wasted some. If it smokes good then smoke more untill swim reaches the desired effects.

Otherwise, sublingual would be the preffered method of injestion. Swim just took 150mg harmine/50mg THh sublingual about a half hr ago and is feeling nice and relaxed.

Just make sure swiy is not on ANY SSRI medications.
" Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem." - jiddu Krishnamurti

obliguhl
#6 Posted : 10/18/2009 12:46:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What about smoking a crude rue extract with salt and sodium carbonate contaminations?