We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Psilohuasca Trip Report Options

starway6
#21 Posted : 10/22/2017 12:10:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

twattlehead wrote:
Nice trip report op. Since you guys are talking sr combos, I've also had great results combining eaten or vaped sr with dmt and shrooms. I prefer acid as a recreational psy, interacting and laughing, and combined with sr acid encourages a much more introspective, lying down in silent darkness type trip. Very visual and lots of deep thinking. Halfway between acid and psilohuasca I guess. So I don't do it with acid any more.

But other sr combos are great ime, low doses of weed get deep and visual. Ketamine holes come from lower doses and are more directed and able to be remembered. And it seems like it might play a part in reverse tolerance of all these things, for me at least.

you said low doses of weed get deep and visual...

I can also get visuals from good pot..

[[[[but most people claim they dont get visuals at all with pot/!!!..???]]]]

So if low doses of weed get deep and visual for you ...just how visual can your weed experiance be?..

i have experianced .. [without any rue ]... moving pictures in a dimly lit room from some indica sativa strains...

So how much can an rue effect a pot experiance visualy for you/...
[is it like a light mushroom trip?] or similar to a lsd or some other substance?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

twattlehead
#22 Posted : 10/22/2017 6:55:15 AM
DMT-Nexus member

triptonaut34 wrote:

Twattle, just curious, when you smoke your rue, are you smoking the crushed seeds or an extract ? I currently have seeds, but am thinking of procuring some extract.

I grind the seeds with a coffee grinder and vape with a volcano at 150c. Usually .5-1g is sufficient, down from 2g. I'd like to try an extract to see the difference but there's no side effects from such low doses so it's a low priority.

starway6 wrote:

So if low doses of weed get deep and visual for you ...just how visual can your weed experiance be?..

After maybe a month of daily sr and weed it was flashes of dmt like things, flags and coats of arms, things I used to see at the start of dmt trips. By the end of 3 months of daily sr and weed and other psys scattered throughout, it had changed to occasional 1-2h trips to alien seeming vr worlds populated with various kinds of entities. Some similarities to dmt or shrooms but less confusing and usually less traumatic and with more of a narrative. I quit doing that a couple months ago, too much, too far. It became apparent daily weed was pushing too hard.

A month off everything and now it's small doses of weed once or twice a week. At the tail end of microdoses of psys or mdma or by itself it still gives the 1-2h trip effect.

triptonaut34
#23 Posted : 10/23/2017 1:45:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
At the tail end of microdoses of psys or mdma

I know this is off topic, but... Microdosing mdma? What's that like?

I've done microdoses of lsd before with some subtle improvements in creativity, but never tried it with anything rolly.

twattlehead
#24 Posted : 10/23/2017 7:35:47 AM
DMT-Nexus member

triptonaut34 wrote:
Microdosing mdma? What's that like?

Sorry, miscomm there. I microdose psys but have regular doses of mdma. It seems to be just a low tolerance to psys thing, at least when they're combined with sr. I usually get visuals/contact as strong as I want from 5mg dmt or .5g shrooms. That .5g psilohuasca trip with 2g sr was stronger than 4g of the same shrooms. I guess shrooms can have a lot of variation even from the same source but it seemed like daily sr doses for a couple months may have contributed too.

triptonaut34
#25 Posted : 10/23/2017 1:09:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ahh okay that makes sense. If rue does indeed inhibit both MAO and CYP2D6, then psys should definitely be stronger. My trip from 1.5g of cubes was much stronger than my trip from 2.25g of the same cubes two days earlier, thanks to rue.

Another personal question btw... I'm assuming you stop taking the rue some amount of time before rolling? I was always told to not combine a RIMA with a serotonin releaser.

twattlehead
#26 Posted : 10/24/2017 8:06:20 AM
DMT-Nexus member

That's why I haven't combined sr with mdma. I vape weed with mdma though and have been getting dmt like visuals from that and at times from weed alone. It seems like my response or tolerance to weed and psys was changed in some lasting way by the months of using the sr/weed combo. I say lasting because I don't use that combo any more but still get the dmt like visuals from weed. No complaints but it would be nice to know why.

PREV12