We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
laughter after DMT trip Options

potato
#1 Posted : 10/15/2017 9:32:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sometimes, when I take DMT, I black out. And often, when I black out, I wake up from the trip laughing. I could be laughing my ass off, giggling incessantly, or moaning/laughing in a weird way that I don't do in normal life.

I have some theories as to why I may come out of trip laughing. Just as there are different reasons why I laugh in normal life, there are different reasons why a DMT trip results in laughter.

Who else has experienced this? Besides laughter, has anyone experienced other vocalizations on the way out of a DMT trip?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Jees
#2 Posted : 10/15/2017 1:36:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I recognize laughing after. Not necessarily connected to blacking out per se.
Connecting to the cosmic giggle?
For me it feels as coming from such a different perspective that it puts everything into perspective so hard that the only thing remaining is... laughter, weird, but good Big grin
This I take with we from the experience into life.

In a tao-ist course I had once they didn't made much of a difference between laughter or crying when looked at it as a form of 'release', and strictly bodily/mechanically there's not much of a difference going on while the personal interpretation (emotional connotation) is quite different.

Keep Big grin Very happy Laughing

Sunnyside
#3 Posted : 10/15/2017 5:19:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

potato wrote:

Who else has experienced this? Besides laughter, has anyone experienced other vocalizations on the way out of a DMT trip?

I am a vocalizer. Oh yes.

Laugh. Sing. Howl. Chant. A weird high-pitched hum. Words. Non-words. Giggle. Pretty much anything I'm directed to do in there. It's like 'they' have a voodoo doll of me, stick the pleasure pins in, grab me by an ankle and toss me to and fro, hang me upside down, tickle me, make me sing...

One night I literally crawled from my quiet room out to my wife in the living room, and after she stopped laughing at me being on all fours, she asked me to speak.
When I did, she said "I just wondered if you had any voice left, after all that noise you were making."

And it's the reason that, if I smoalk outside, I have to be incredibly careful with my dosage. As in, only sub-breakthrough. When not certain I am dosing too much and might breakthrough, (which is like 99% of the time), I just turn around and go back inside. I'm in a city with neighbors, I don't think it would go over well.
And the real story behind that is, one night I had been outside and doing fine, and my wife came out to check on me. We spoke and laughed, I said "just one more hit" and she turned and went inside. So I get a pretty big hit, but a microgram from loss of, well, everything. And I can sense that I'm "vocalizing", vaguely aware I can't stay outside like this. Head for the door, give it a tug. Oh crap she inadvertently locked me out. Which really got me laughing. And banging on the door. And she finally gets to me, mortified and laughing and apologizing, I fall into the house, down to hands and knees, laughing and ranting. And I kept repeating while we're laughing, telling her we gotta be careful, I know for a fact the police are going to show up and she's arguing no they're not it wasn't that bad. We argue and laugh when it finally hit me and I stopped laughing, long enough to look at her calmly and say "... maybe they should!..." which got me laughing even more.

So, other than that, I'm pretty quiet. On low doses, I mean.
" Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon
"No, they never did turn me into a toad." - Pete (O Brother, Where Art Thou?)
"Are you a time traveller?" "No, I think I'm more of a time prisoner." - Nadia Vulvokov (Russian Doll)

nathanielle
#4 Posted : 10/22/2017 11:09:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh god, yes, frequently. Sometimes it's a giggling disbelief that rises in pitch at the end like I'm asking a question, sometimes I'm just doubled over in stitches laughing hard with the silliness.

The funniest I can remember is when they sent a noise into my nose that sounded like a whistling snorty fart kind of noise and it set me off for about ten minutes. It was kind of like bellows deflating with a raspberry 'thrrp' at the end, it was so, so funny. My sides were in pain from laughing so hard and I was worried I was disturbing my neighbours, but I couldn't stop. They did it on purpose.

Sunnyside
#5 Posted : 10/22/2017 11:40:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

nathanielle wrote:
... laughing so hard and I was worried I was disturbing my neighbours, but I couldn't stop. They did it on purpose.

On purpose.

Yes.

Without any question.

You know it. I know it. They know it.

One of the very few things in this life that I know for certain.

They do it on purpose.
" Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon
"No, they never did turn me into a toad." - Pete (O Brother, Where Art Thou?)
"Are you a time traveller?" "No, I think I'm more of a time prisoner." - Nadia Vulvokov (Russian Doll)

nathanielle
#6 Posted : 10/22/2017 11:54:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sunnyside wrote:
One of the very few things in this life that I know for certain ... They do it on purpose.

Definitely. I think they like our company in small doses, but when we get annoying they tickle us like you'd tickle a young child to stop them bothering you. They're saying "Go away, enough", but in the kindest way. Go away or I'll blow on your belly!

Running Bear
#7 Posted : 10/23/2017 1:48:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

After a dmt trip I'm not laughing. I'm just greatful to be alive Laughing ..

Psilosopher?
#8 Posted : 10/23/2017 4:39:19 AM

Don't Panic

Oh yeah, had the biggest laughing fit of my life on changa. Literally, one to two hours of constant maniacal laughter.

I was on the receiving end of the biggest cosmic joke in existence, and suffice to say, it was eternally hilarious. Then i got another punchline (i.e. The futility of life), which made me laugh even harder. Laughing at how stupid we are for taking life so seriously, laughing at how so many people in the world are so depressed because they have crappy lives and jobs that are self-imposed. Happiness is easy to obtain, but a lot humans have an annoying habit of putting it on shelves that are just out of reach. What do they keep on the shelves within reach? Their posessions, of course.

BAHAHAHAHAHA!
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."