We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Should SWIM sandwich their enhanced leaf? Options

MisterBubbles
#1 Posted : 10/22/2017 5:00:34 AM
DMT-Nexus member

SWIM ran a variation of Lazymans tek and ended up with oily yellow film ~50 mg DMT N Oxide. SWIM rubbed this up on one mint leaf and dissolved in 91% IPA before letting dry for ~20 hours under a fan. SWIM ended up with a darkened, dried leaf that shimmers and smells mildly like plastic / shoe store.

SWIM has been practicing smoking unenhanced ground mint leaf and noticed it takes a decent inhale and flame very close to the bowl to get it to cherry, and it doesn't cherry by itself without the flame for long.

tl;dr: SWIM is worried about burning & wasting the meager amount of DMT they have and is thinking of sandwiching the enhanced, ground up leaf with ash below it and either ash or unenhanced leaf above... The other option is to put it in there by itself and hold the flame close without touching, and hope the heat is enough to set off the dried up leaf. Thoughts?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

mr.smiley
#2 Posted : 10/22/2017 7:13:07 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I think unenhanced leaf on top would be better than ash.
Iv never smoked mint leaf so i dont know about its taste but if your looking for flavoring, the leaves of bell peppers plants taste pretty good when smoked.
FYI using SWIM does not actually protect you, its just old stoner logic like how some people think that undercover police officers have to tell you that they are police officers....
"Somthing profound."
~Someone somewhere

Loveall
#3 Posted : 10/22/2017 1:41:11 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

This may be worth reading SWIM history (now we float).
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

AcidShard
#4 Posted : 10/22/2017 6:45:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I use mint leaves that grow in my property, and they usually end up too dry, and I have to rehydrate them so it won't burn as hot.
I would say put regular leaf on top, enhanced in middle, and some regular leaf underneath as well. Try to keep a low cherry and try not to relight it if possible.

Also, how much bark did you use in your extraction?
It is quite possible that there is a lot more goodies left, doing a few more pulls could be beneficial.

Good luck!

MisterBubbles
#5 Posted : 10/22/2017 8:49:18 PM
DMT-Nexus member

SWIM ended up sandwiching it between mint ash and unenhanced mint

they had a great sub-break through experience with afterglow for ~10 minutes

the problem with the mint not burning easily was it wasnt dried

CraniumCandy
#6 Posted : 10/29/2017 8:50:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've never personally failed with the sandwich method, changa or freebase. I take a small amount of a non-enhanced herb and pack it into a nice dense and round plug then shove that in the bowl, then I sprinkle ash around it until it's about flat, spread out your dose in the center of that and cover it in more ash, more is better this time. Then gently bring the flame over the top of the bowl back and forth going off the edge each time a bit while slowly inhaling and keeping a good seal around your lips. The mix will cherry a bit but the ash will buffer the heat and give enough time for convection if done correctly. When I start to get toward the end of my hit I personally torch the mix and rip as hard as I can then clear it (I use a bong) and hold it in as long as I can, I think holding it in is absolutely the most important part. After that it's blast off time and I've never had to take more than one hit.
Before enlightenment chop wood and carry water, after enlightenment chop wood and carry water.