We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Into Essay from Spain and Hyperspace Options

Malakai
#1 Posted : 10/22/2017 8:07:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi dear hyperspace partners!

First of all, sorry for my bad english. My name is Fran and I'm writing from Spain. I met DMT four or five years ago, after a black episode in my life, changing it since the first minute. I discovered Ayahuasca when I was 18, when I started my Natural Medicine studies (I'm the owner of an osteopathy and natural medicine center nowadays), time when I could do some researches about the use of b-carbolines and DMT to treat anxiety disorders, pathology that I started to suffer several years later, well, things of destiny.

DMT not only helped me to overcome the anxiety problems, it changed my whole life and the lives of the people I love. The stress disappeared, I took the decisión of open my Company, I've changed the way I see the world, people and life. Without any doubt I've started the most important trip of my life trough the path of personal growth.

I hope my humble experience, could help other people. Big hugs for everybody.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.