We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
intro Options

valentino
#1 Posted : 10/22/2017 7:44:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

greetings!...

next week will mark my 4th anniversary of joining this illustrious community...i'm grateful for the information i was able to glean and the feeling of camaraderie engendered...as a new member i posted an extraction report...

happy noob acrb extraction report!

i had great success!...and the thanks for that goes to those who have gone before me in this forum...i had a tremendous yield from that extraction that is mostly in deep freeze storage, to this day...

i've never gone to full breakthrough, as i'm predisposed to anxiety issues, and that initial heart-rate rush was always difficult for me to handle...so, i was gun-shy about loading up too much, and decided to go a more natural route with kundalini meditation...but, lately, i'm feeling very compelled to go back at my freezerful of goodies...

if anyone has any words of wisdom to make my journey easier and more fruitful, i'd love to hear about it...and, if the powers that be so choose to promote me to full membership, that would be much appreciated...i look forward to answering my 4-year-old pm's Smile

v

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Intezam
#2 Posted : 10/24/2017 9:18:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

INCEDIGRIS
#3 Posted : 12/2/2017 5:25:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hooray - you're back on the Nexus! Good to see you here again, it would be cool to hear about your Kundalini experiences and their relationship to your previous explorations.