We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Limited CEVs but incredible OEVs Options

potato
#1 Posted : 10/20/2017 11:25:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

For a while now, I have had a strong preference for keeping my eyes open during DMT experiences. On the come up, I am filled with excited anticipation for the transformation and sometimes obliteration that my surroundings will soon undergo. I react to the profound changes in my environment with extreme awe that relaxes into a calm, observant mind frame. This state has been very important to me.

Recently, I have been willing myself to close my eyes and explore what the void has to offer. At higher doses, this leads me to an existence where there is no space, or at least I cannot sense it. At lower doses, I see gyrating forms but also have little sense of space. The CEVs feel like an image.

Tonight, I took my hits, closed my eyes, and was surprised to see minimal visuals arising. I opened my eyes for a quick peek at my room and was baffled. My walls and wall hangings had swollen inward leaving only a small open space at the room's center. Intelligent clouds of colored gas slipped in and out of central space and the crevices between wall segments, moving as though the were in a rush but confused about their directions.

So that's what I saw when I peeked. I closed my eyes, expecting to have similarly intense CEVs as the trip had entered full swing. The CEVs couldn't have been more underwhelming. Some stuff was swirling, some other stuff was pulsating. Not too interesting. I opened my eyes again and my mind was again blown. I spent the rest of the trip with open eyes and it was excellent.

In general, my CEVs really pale in comparison to OEVs. I could be perfectly content carrying on with the open eyes, but I'm wondering if anyone would advise me to further pursue closed eye experiences at this time.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.